Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Bowers & Wilkins 706 S2 - Room-filling, refined sound

Go down

Bowers & Wilkins 706 S2 - Room-filling, refined sound Empty Bowers & Wilkins 706 S2 - Room-filling, refined sound

Post by Charles B&W TEG Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:54 pm

Dear audiophiles, the B&W 706 S2 bookshelf-speakers delivers a sound that feels fully formed and entirely true to life, with outstanding detail, spaciousness and musical insight into recordings.

"The B&W 706 S2 are a delicious pair of bookshelf speakers that deliver as much sound as you could ever expect from a small speaker cabinet. The Continuum speaker cone and decoupled carbon-dome tweeter are a perfect pairing. The construction and bracing in the speaker cabinets, alongside a finish that is simply exquisite, make these my first choice for a pair of speakers with a really big sound from a small space.

I would actually consider these as a benchmark for my own review system because they tick every box in terms of performance and size. The bass is fulsome, the midrange is there in spades, while the treble is so sweet and so detailed, there really is nothing to criticise." - Forbes

Visit our Showroom at Lot S-207, 2nd Floor, The Gardens Mall to immerse yourself with our range of premium products after MCO. Please call us at 0126462738 to make an appointment.

https://www.bowerswilkins.com/net/home-audio/706-s2

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marksparrow/2019/02/02/is-it-really-worth-busting-your-audio-budget-on-a-great-pair-of-bookshelf-speakers/

Bowers & Wilkins 706 S2 - Room-filling, refined sound 706s10

Charles B&W TEG
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2019-01-25

Back to top Go down