Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Fiio X7 Mark II (USED)

Go down

Fiio X7 Mark II (USED) Empty Fiio X7 Mark II (USED)

Post by renegade_officer89 Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:14 pm

a) Seller's name & contact: Abdul Amar Ramlan, +60oneseven 25seven72zero6

b) Item(s) and price: Selling almost 3 year old Fiio X7 Mark II DAP. Price dropped to RM650! Please PM me for discussion.

c) Other Description (e.g. package includes, age of item, condition of item, purchased from, warranty, dealing method...): Comes with stock AM3A module. Item condition 6/10, a lot of cosmetics damage and battery life is battery life is 8+ hours playing 44.1 khz/16 bit FLAC files through the 3.5mm unbalanced jack.

Item condition is a bit worn, as can be seen on the images. One of the T5 screw is lost, so I replaced it with a laptop M2x5 screw, also visible in the picture above. Other than cosmetic damage, the lost screw, and weak battery life due to age, everything else is stock and functional.

I will provide all stock gear, however the box is not with me right now. I will mail it to you once I have it. I will also provide a new micro USB cable to replace the stock cable, since it has issues sometimes.
I am available for COD within Klang Valley and KL area at almost any time, or I can post it to you for RM10. Please PM me for any discussion regarding shipping or COD attempts.

Pictures of items:

Fiio X7 Mark II (USED) Img20213
Fiio X7 Mark II (USED) Img20214
Fiio X7 Mark II (USED) Img20215Fiio X7 Mark II (USED) Img20216
Fiio X7 Mark II (USED) Img20217
Fiio X7 Mark II (USED) Img20218Fiio X7 Mark II (USED) Img20219
Fiio X7 Mark II (USED) Img20220

Last edited by renegade_officer89 on Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total

renegade_officer89

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-12-28

Back to top Go down

Fiio X7 Mark II (USED) Empty Re: Fiio X7 Mark II (USED)

Post by renegade_officer89 Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:50 pm

Price dropped to RM650 Now.

renegade_officer89

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-12-28

Back to top Go down