Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

BEWARE! scammer on WTB section!

Go down

BEWARE! scammer on WTB section!   Empty BEWARE! scammer on WTB section!

Post by beano Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:50 am

Public bank
Chang Woi Jiong

Gong xi fa cai guys.. 
take note of above TohSuiGah! (disgrace to family chinese) 
He use here (WTB) as a platform to scam people so i share hope no one will fall into his job. unlucky for this retarded to have met me.

Method use, 

1) say his from far away so COD seem impossible ( Mersing his favourite) heard his from KL.

2) video verification, this retard go utube find video and edit some nice note there (nice job though but simply too stupid for my level Very Happy ) if u are reading do u want see back that stupid video?  

3) will show you packaging pictures usually DHL .. and will have DHL pick up even you have not paid (let sifu teach u at least get scam money first la before u said dhl picked up..need me teach u how to scam?? Very Happy ) if im u i straight suicide right now for the dumbness.

He will change number from time to time so guys just beware when u met unknown. Strictly do COD if u dont know them unless they are reputable seller. dont cause he have what u want, then u will fall to retarded like Chang Woi Jiong a real toh sui gah to chinese cause this kind of con job usually did by Nigerian. Heard his mother is depressed for need to bailed him out from lock up a few times.. You should really go die man! thats my advice. 

no need to thank me  Very Happy

original utube video

https://youtu.be/WpfpGNtXlZo
 BEWARE! scammer on WTB section!   Screen10
BEWARE! scammer on WTB section!   Screen11
BEWARE! scammer on WTB section!   Img-2029

beano
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2015-07-27

Character sheet