Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Reminder to posters in the for sale forum

Go down

Reminder to posters in the for sale forum Empty Reminder to posters in the for sale forum

Post by WongKN Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:10 am

Lately I have been getting lots of PMs from new sellers asking for reasons why their post in the for-sale forum have been deleted, and so forth. I want to remind everyone in the for sale forum that it is absolutely imperative that you follow the rules for posting for that forum. The administrator monitors and enforces those rules with an iron fist and he has explained to me his rationale which I fully agree. The rules are clearly displayed in the main-page. You MUST follow them and if you don't, your post WILL be deleted and NO RESPONSE will be given to any inquiry. It is on YOUR onus to read and check carefully that your post follows the rules. If in doubt, take a look at those posts that are not deleted and use them as guideline/template.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down