Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Cardas Golden Reference Power Cord 1.5m (used)

Go down

Cardas Golden Reference Power Cord 1.5m (used) Empty Cardas Golden Reference Power Cord 1.5m (used)

Post by Pinnacle32 Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:36 pm

For Sale: Cardas Golden Reference Power Cord 1.5m (used)

Cardas Golden Reference Power Cord 1.5m (used) 001a12
Cardas Golden Reference Power Cord 1.5m (used) 002a12
Cardas Golden Reference Power Cord 1.5m (used) 003a12
Cardas Golden Reference Power Cord 1.5m (used) 004a12
Cardas Golden Reference Power Cord 1.5m (used) 005a12
Cardas Golden Reference Power Cord 1.5m (used) 006a12

“As I suggested, the Cardas Golden Reference made a consistently identifiable improvement in the sound of the relatively humble Ayre amp ($2950): Silences were silenter, sonic events were clearer, and the whole music-making shebang had an altogether more natural feel. Now I've had a chance to use the Cardas Golden References with other products in my system, and I'm impressed all to hell and back. Used to power my Lamm ML2.1 monoblock amplifiers, the Cardas cords did the same tricks as with the Ayre. Used to power my Quad ESL-989 electrostatic loudspeakers, the Cardases made their presence more well known. Deeply pitched strings, such as the double basses in the second movement of Tchaikovsky's Symphony 5 with Valery Gergiev and the Vienna Philharmonic (CD, Philips 289 462 905-2), had noticeably more thrumm and were easier to feel. My system's sense of scale and ultimate stage width also seemed to increase when I used the Cardas cords on my Quads, the players in the last rows of second violinists on one side and the double-bassists on the other appearing more spread out from one another.
With those Cardas cables in place, I then tried a third Golden Reference on the Linn Linto phono preamp I was using at the time—and my astonishment went up another notch. Musical feel—as in the tension in the opening of Beethoven's Symphony 4 under Pierre Monteux on an especially classy vinyl reissue (LP, RCA/Classic VICS-1102)—increased appreciably, as did the sense of musical flow and momentum in very simple music, such as the hypnotic Opening from Philip Glass's Glassworks (LP, CBS FM 37265).
You can bet I'm going to try them on those old Quad ESLs, too; as it stands now, I'd advise anyone who's considering buying a pair of current Quad ESL-989s to mentally add $1122 to their retail price (the speakers are a bargain, anyway): The Cardas Golden Reference power cords made enough of a performance difference to be considered virtually essential. “

By Art Dudley Listening.

Specification:- 1.5m. Latest Furutech Rodium Termination head and tail.

Price: RM1650 per pc.
Condition: 8/10
Delivery: Local(KL-Selangor), Nationwide(Poslaju),
Payment: COD,Bank Transfer, Paypal.
Shipping: Add Shipping.
email: pinnacle32@gmail.com
Tel: 012-3117892

Last edited by Pinnacle32 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Price revised)

Pinnacle32
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-01-11

Back to top Go down