Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD

Go down

AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD Empty AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD

Post by sollehah Fri May 22, 2009 3:43 pm

AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD Zzzzzz65

AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD Zzzzzz64

AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD Zzzzzz63

Clean and simple layout (inside)
AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD Zzzzzz66

AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD Zzzzzz68
AMC CVT 1030 preamp tubes: Pair of 12AU7 & 12AX7
AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD Zzzzzz61

AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD Zzzzzz60

AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD Zzzzzz67

AMC CCVT Stereo Preamplifier. The CVT 1030 is a "valve / tube" preamp with built-in phono input. Rating: 7/10

Using a pair of ECC82 EH Electro-Harmonix tubes (Made in Russia); and a pair of its original tubes. New owner/buyer can install two JAN Phililps 12AU7 tubes (if you like), or other brands.

AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD 233717026_o
Designed and Engineered by AMC International in London, Los Angeles, U.S.A.

The AMC preamp is packed with quality features:-
Seven inputs, including phono; two outputs; a "Direct" switch that bypasses the tone controls; an optional balanced output plug-in module; the convenience AC outlets (switched and unswitched); and Headphone input/socket.

Using this tube preamp, you will notice that the midrange harshness usually associated with solid-state hifi equipment, virtually elliminated from your CD recordings! The grain is gone; in its place is a much warmer, open airy quality that you've never experience before.

The AMC CVT 1030 is well recommended for those audiophiles on a strict budget... this is a great preamp for those individuals breaking new ground into the world of vacuum tubes. With the option to experiment by upgrading tubes (tube rolling) to achieve musical nirvana, and at
such a small cost.

• AMC CVT 1030 Preamp User Review on Audiogon forum: "I now have a bargain vacuum tube preamp that I think blows away most solid-state preamps in the (USD)$800 to under (USD)$2000 price range. Best of all, I know that I can bring the AMC CVT1030 tube preamp a bit closer sonically to McIntosh, Cary Audio, Manley Labs, or Hovland tube preamps costing three times as much, simply by upgrading the vacuum tubes to Ei, Mullard, or even Telefunken!"

Links: AMC CCVT Valve Stereo Preamplifier CVT 1030 H.O.M.E. Automation Series

Selling: RM1,150 negotiable - SOLD !. Email: rjzarina@yahoo.com or SMS/Call: 019-3464456 for immediate response. I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer rather than in this forum as there are hifi4sale members who have the habit of jumping in the forum making all sort of inquiries/instructions but never have the intention of buying. Sorry! I don't have time for "time waster".

Visit my Lelong Store: AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD Vms
24360 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay: AMC CVT1030 preamp (Used) SOLD IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down