Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Mostar Sevdah Reuinon : Serbian Gypsy Music Meets New World Order NEW! - SOLD!

Go down

Mostar Sevdah Reuinon : Serbian Gypsy Music Meets New World Order NEW! - SOLD! Empty Mostar Sevdah Reuinon : Serbian Gypsy Music Meets New World Order NEW! - SOLD!

Post by quintaruban Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:19 am

The Following Item is for sale

Mostar Sevdah Reuinon : Serbian Gypsy Music Meets New World Order NEW! - SOLD! Msr10

1.Mostar Sevdah Reunion - Mostar Sevdah Reunion (WC - IMPORT Made in The Netherlands) * True Audiophile Sound.

This is the first album by the group of musicians known as Mostar Sevdah Reunion, the Bosnian musicians played "Sevdah" during the
Balkan war - a type of oriental blues with emotional vocals and dramatic lyrics which paint vivid and sometimes dark pictures.
The musicians got together again a few years later and have since put out about 6 albums.Obviously it would help if you could
understand the lingo but I think the melodies and vocals are powerful enough to get the picture across regardless of understanding the lyrics.The guys at Time Square/World Connection have thought about it though and issue a translation of the lyrics of all the songs into
English.

What an awesome album it is too, the only MSU album I have - so I can't compare it to their later work.
In a region often known for heavy usage of brass instruments, these guys turn to guitar to get their kicks and the superb almost
flamenco like sounds generated from the musicians is gentle yet at the same time, deep. The singer Illijaz Delic, a previous unknown to
me is surprisingly awesome and sounds like a Balkan Ibrahim Ferrer who adds power, soul and a bit of flair to the line-up -
even duetting with Esma Redzepova on "Moj Dilbere".

The album has chosen a great selection of regional folk songs which are then perfectly crafted and produced to come up with an
excellent album. The slower dramatic tracks are nicely broken up with more upbeat gypsy tracks heavy on the violin and accordion to
give the album a nice varied sound - Dongaroo

Actual Item for Sale :

Mostar Sevdah Reuinon : Serbian Gypsy Music Meets New World Order NEW! - SOLD! Img_0240

PRICE : RM 45.00 (non negotiable)
*Items purchased from Quinta Ruban are not returnable, we are basically clearing out stocks with labels our contracts have ran out.
*Shipping is Possible, but cost must be born by you.
*All Items are Original
*I would prefer a very straight-forward transaction with no haggling, best if you are in the Klang Valley and we should
do our level best to deliver the items to you free of charge.
*PM (Inbox) Us if our items interests you, first come first serve basis and no "auction" styled business.

Yours Truly,
Quinta Ruban
quintaruban
quintaruban
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2011-02-20

Back to top Go down