Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group

+37
naza7174
Andy
elhefe
flyfly
green_ugly
Jareekoo
Apole
alfred
JediSavant
T.S.Yong
fizi
tycham
knight
carz
chenht
mpyw
adrian4454
sss333
cmboy
mugenfoo
jat
jchong
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
mohfudz
WongKN
cyh
rsbn589
shslpg
Mikapoh
zeebee
chamts1
jokiarch
car o scope
tlkoo
htkaki
41 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group Empty Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group

Post by htkaki Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:52 am

Guess that we should have one thread as not to frequently 'hijack' Leak Tube Amp thread at Equipment Discussion.

I am glad to know more and more audiophiles in Seremban. Although quite different from the group in KL that I knew of but it is all about passion for music listening. The enjoyment of it, so to speak.

It has been enjoyable for the many gatherings that we had. Since I already have SS amps, I will go into tube amp territory in near future (tks to cyh, rsbn and the gang).

Considering Melody (SP models) or Ming Da (maybe MC3008-AB-SE) for a start.

A photo of previous gathering (sorry for the low light level and noise)

Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group 1b5b7e15

Hope to meet more audiophiles in Seremban Very Happy

Last edited by htkaki on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : insert photo; changed topic title.)
htkaki
htkaki
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.htkaki.com

Back to top Go down

Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group Empty Re: Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group

Post by tlkoo Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:50 pm

htkaki wrote:Guess that we should have one thread as not to frequently 'hijack' Leak Tube Amp thread at Equipment Discussion.

I am glad to know more and more audiophiles in Seremban. Although quite different from the group in KL that I knew of but it is all about passion for music listening. The enjoyment of it, so to speak.

It has been enjoyable for the many gatherings that we had. Since I already have SS amps, I will go into tube amp territory in near future (tks to cyh, rsbn and the gang).

Considering Melody (SP models) or Ming Da (maybe MC3008-AB-SE) for a start.

A photo of previous gathering (sorry for the low light level and noise)

Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group 1b5b7e15

Hope to meet more audiophiles in Seremban Very Happy

much regrets for long delayed debut hehheh heh... if half-serembanian could join too Very Happy oh yes, lots of hijacks happening now and then by many guys in here Wink

regards

tlkoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group Empty Re: Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group

Post by car o scope Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Welcome to join anytime.

The turnout on last Friday was larger than expected though some of them came with the intention of getting a glimpse of the latest Triangle speakers in town. lol! Unfortunately, it was not the right time yet.

All thanks to Mr.W for taking all the troubles to bring the heavy amp over to fire up the Quartet. Can't wait for the next round. Twisted Evil
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 am

Please let me know when is the next gathering. I have been following this thread with great interests. If time permit, can I join too? Crying or Very sad

Jo Ki
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by chamts1 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:06 am

HI...if time permits .... can "Segamat"-ian join in too ??? (pop in on my way KL - Segamat).
Kind regards
Cham TS

chamts1
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:26 am

Hi Jo, Cham,

OK. Will keep you guys updated on the next gathering. Need to plan the stuffs to be included into the 'menu' for next round. Very Happy

Oh ya.. I have forgotten to thank rsbn and cyh for bringing their powercords. Embarassed Thanks a lot, guys!! cheers
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:27 am

tlkoo wrote:

much regrets for long delayed debut hehheh heh... if half-serembanian could join too Very Happy oh yes, lots of hijacks happening now and then by many guys in here Wink

regards
All are welcome Smile It is good to share things and experience.

jokiarch wrote:Please let me know when is the next gathering. I have been following
this thread with great interests. If time permit, can I join too? Crying or Very sad

Jo Ki
Unc Jo, you are most welcome Smile . I bet rsbn589 is more than happy to have you around. We had a shootout between SF, LS3/5A and Triangle abt a month ago. This week 'menu' is yet to be confirmed

The gathering that we had last week had 8 gentlemen in it. Luckily, the room is big enough to fit all.

chamts1 wrote:HI...if time permits .... can "Segamat"-ian join in too ??? (pop in on my way KL - Segamat).
Kind regards
Cham TS
Cross border audiophile lol! You can join too. The only problem for you is that the gathering is normally after dinner.
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by zeebee Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:36 am

Max, is it at your place? Don't mind dropping by too if coincide with my monthly/fortnightly balik kampung trip Very Happy..

At one time was in touch with another guy in Rantau with Krells and Clearaudio TT (not sure what r his speakers). Meant to drop by but now lost his number oledi.. Embarassed
zeebee
zeebee
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 563
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:44 am

zeebee wrote:Max, is it at your place? Don't mind dropping by too if coincide with my monthly/fortnightly balik kampung trip Very Happy..

At one time was in touch with another guy in Rantau with Krells and Clearaudio TT (not sure what r his speakers). Meant to drop by but now lost his number oledi.. Embarassed
At times, we do change venue but mostly at my place since can blast it out w/o worrying neighbours. Less interruption as well as quiet enough for our listening session.

I did heard abt the Rantau guy. There is 1 in Mambau too with SF Guarneri. I did invite him to come over. Very low profile uncle.

Pls come.

I did invite SJ and 'lazy' WongKN (to bait him here) to come over but they are too busy.

Btw, we do not provide antidote for our miniature poison den lol!
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikapoh Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:13 pm

Seems like a *hot spot* for stereophiles gathering.

Kch folks also welcome??

BTW, care to share the shootout result between SF, LS3/5A & Triangle? A local dealer here is thinking of bringing in LS3/5A.

Mikapoh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by shslpg Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Rantau fellow? I'm from Rantau as well but dunno anyone crazy wt Hifi plus he is using high end stuff. Mind to know his name or look? I find him out..

shslpg
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Mikapoh wrote:Seems like a *hot spot* for stereophiles gathering.

Kch folks also welcome??

BTW, care to share the shootout result between SF, LS3/5A & Triangle? A local dealer here is thinking of bringing in LS3/5A.
Nothing compares to the other PJ group. Embarassed

If you have the time, sure you can join us.

I would leave the result of the shootout for the others to comment. Conflict of interest mah Razz

The LS3/5A indeed is nice speaker renowned for its vocal reproduction. But, it needs a well matching tube amp to bring the best out of it. The shootout that we did is sort of not doing justice to LS3/5A as we are using ss pre/power.

Fret not, we shall soon have a resident tube amp in near future.

shslpg wrote:Rantau fellow? I'm from Rantau as well but dunno anyone crazy wt Hifi
plus he is using high end stuff. Mind to know his name or look? I find
him out.
There are many in Seremban and adjacent area. Just that they are very low profile and humble. Mostly above 50y.o. and probably not so tech savvy.

When you mingle with the group, then you will know who's who and what systems that they have.

I was told that Dr Rashid was supposed to be in Seremban on last Sunday. I am not sure whether he did come down or not.
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:33 pm

I think we have the perfect menu for this week Very Happy

It is in the form of this :

Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group AudioNoteOTOSE-4

rsbn589, I think cyh could not attend this week. Aiseh... We have to call Tubey Wong lah. Sure he will be excited.
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by rsbn589 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:11 pm

EL84? It could be too soft to kick the butt! OK. I will settle Tubey Wong Smile

rsbn589
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:39 am

Aiseh.. Too bad the Air Tight is no longer around. Evil or Very Mad Wow.. Looks like it's going to be another happening Friday night this week. Very Happy
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:38 am

rsbn589 wrote:EL84? It could be too soft to kick the butt! OK. I will settle Tubey Wong Smile
slowly lah Very Happy We increase 'menu' week by week. If straight away to maximum poison, no syiok lah lol!

Maybe either one of these amps in near future :

1. Vacuum Tubes: 5881×4, 12AX7×2, 6922×2, 12AU7×2
2. Vacuum Tubes: EL34×4, 12AX7×2, 6922×2, 12AU7×2
3. Vacuum Tubes: 805BSE x 2, Full Music 300B x 2, ECC82 x 2, ECC83 x 2
4. Vacuum tubes: BLUE EL34 x 8; 12AT7 x 2, 6SN7 (ONION SHAPE) x 2

Still need your insights and experience as I am too 'amateur' with tubes Embarassed
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:37 am

car o scope wrote:Hi Jo, Cham,

OK. Will keep you guys updated on the next gathering. Need to plan the stuffs to be included into the 'menu' for next round. Very Happy

Car, thank you very much and please do keep me posted on your next gathering. BTW, where is the venue? In Seremban? I am not very familiar with Seremban, can you PM me address so that I can GoogleMap it before hand?

I must congratulate the team for such energetic event, you guys made me feel old.

Best Regards,
Jo Ki
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:49 am

htkaki wrote:Unc Jo, you are most welcome Smile . I bet rsbn589 is more than happy to have you around. We had a shootout between SF, LS3/5A and Triangle abt a month ago. This week 'menu' is yet to be confirmed

The gathering that we had last week had 8 gentlemen in it. Luckily, the room is big enough to fit all.
Hi Max, I have not visited rsbn589 for quite a while! It is long overdue and I am looking forward to it. He has some very very fine collections that not all with money can buy!

On the shootout between SF, LS3/5A and Triangle, I hope you did not bullied my love Sad ? Well, it is a 40-odd years' speaker technology.

Jo Ki
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikapoh Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:43 pm

Jo Ki, do not worry your love. In fact, he told that LS3/5A serves as an eye-opener for him. The babes must have impressed him so much.

Wow, 40yrs has passed. This proves that age has nothing to do with loudspeakers sharing BBC designed heritage. Very Happy

Mikapoh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by tlkoo Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:28 pm

jokiarch wrote:
car o scope wrote:Hi Jo, Cham,

Car, thank you very much and please do keep me posted on your next gathering. BTW, where is the venue? In Seremban? I am not very familiar with Seremban, can you PM me address so that I can GoogleMap it before hand?

I must congratulate the team for such energetic event, you guys made me feel old.

Best Regards,
Jo Ki

yo mate

i could drive, if you make my company Wink

cheers
tlkoo

tlkoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tlkoo Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:32 pm

Mikapoh wrote:Seems like a *hot spot* for stereophiles gathering.

Kch folks also welcome??

hi mkp, what if kl-an visits kch?
any chance to allow my audition?

thx/rgds
tlkoo

tlkoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyh Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:42 pm

All thanks to Mr.W for taking all the troubles to bring the heavy amp
over to fire up the Quartet. Can't wait for the next round.
C_O_S- shows what the triangle can do with a good set of tubes Smile
Please let me know when is the next gathering. I have been following
this thread with great interests. If time permit, can I join too?
Jo sifu- if you can come, would like to humbly request you for something....your autograph? Very Happy
There are many in Seremban and adjacent area. Just that they are very
low profile and humble. Mostly above 50y.o. and probably not so tech
savvy.
...wah! Max! I not that old lah! Next time I will not bring my Led Zep, CS&N, Whitesnake cds anymore....more Lady Gaga & Taylor Swift in future! And also will re read my 'The Complete Guide to High End Audio'! BTW Max, by posting pics like this, make me wish I can postpone the BEAST concert! bounce
Jo! We will make you feel young....only Max makes you feel old Twisted Evil
Regards
cyh
cyh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 326

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:48 pm

jokiarch wrote:Hi Max, I have not visited rsbn589 for quite a while! It is long overdue and I am looking forward to it. He has some very very fine collections that not all with money can buy!

On the shootout between SF, LS3/5A and Triangle, I hope you did not bullied my love Sad ? Well, it is a 40-odd years' speaker technology.

Jo Ki
Unc Jo, rsbn589 indeed has exclusively fine collection like the 'radiator grill' spkrs and the many more exotics.

We did not bully your love but it did bully my power amp. It is a wrong match so to speak. I guess it is due to its nominal impedance. With a 200watter ss amp, it does no justice to your love. However, it is fab with a tube amp as we all know.

The Triangle was an all rounder in the shootout. It just keeps playing nicely with whatever stuffs that we threw at it. Even with different amps, it did not disappoint.

Perhaps we can arrange a special pre-KLIAV gathering on a weekend afternoon? I bet you'll visit rsbn589 after that.
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by cyh Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:52 pm

Darn! Max can change name ar? S A G dont sound so good leh! Maybe NSAF, NS Audiophile Front? After all not all of us are from the town. Very Happy
cyh
cyh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:53 pm

jokiarch wrote:

Best Regards,
Jo Ki

OK. Already sent a PM to you with all the info.

Thanks. At the same time, we're not only comparing equipments but sharing music among the members as well. After a few rounds, I got to know a lot more beautiful songs and great albums. Very Happy Don't worry.. We will make you feel young again!! Razz

Wah.. Looks like there are some more new toys lining up the menu!! Twisted Evil
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by cyh Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 pm

The Triangle was an all rounder in the shootout. It just keeps playing
nicely with whatever stuffs that we threw at it. Even with different
amps, it did not disappoint.
I have to agree. The Triangle Genese Trio was very good. Sounds transparent, reveling, very lively & fast sounding book shelf. Again I have to say with the Air Tight, it sounded the best. Add a good pre amp, like a Fisher, you can listen to this pair for hours.
cyh
cyh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:04 pm

cyh wrote:
All thanks to Mr.W for taking all the troubles to bring the heavy amp
over to fire up the Quartet. Can't wait for the next round.
C_O_S- shows what the triangle can do with a good set of tubes Smile
Please let me know when is the next gathering. I have been following
this thread with great interests. If time permit, can I join too?
Jo sifu- if you can come, would like to humbly request you for something....your autograph? Very Happy
There are many in Seremban and adjacent area. Just that they are very
low profile and humble. Mostly above 50y.o. and probably not so tech
savvy.
...wah! Max! I not that old lah! Next time I will not bring my Led Zep, CS&N, Whitesnake cds anymore....more Lady Gaga & Taylor Swift in future! And also will re read my 'The Complete Guide to High End Audio'! BTW Max, by posting pics like this, make me wish I can postpone the BEAST concert! bounce
Jo! We will make you feel young....only Max makes you feel old Twisted Evil
Regards
Come to think of it, I am nearing 40s Embarassed in no time. Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift? Vinyl? c_o_s has these. Maybe we can do a Gaga stunt lol!

You can come on weekend after the concert.

NSAF? Man, that sounds like some sort of States Air Force. SAG is not good though esp for us, the ageing group.

I intend to invite 'Uncle Kopi' of Mambau. I talked to him once when I bumped into him about 2 months ago.
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:16 pm

I always wonder how will the Trio sound with a more powerful Air Tight. Hopefully, there will be a chance to audition one in the near future.

By the way, this week's menu should be a very good experience. I have waited for a long time and special thanks to the kind owner for giving us an opportunity to broaden our listening experience. Wink

Age is no barrier. Proven. 20+ year old can still join you all ma.. Razz
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:22 pm

cyh wrote:
The Triangle was an all rounder in the shootout. It just keeps playing
nicely with whatever stuffs that we threw at it. Even with different
amps, it did not disappoint.
I have to agree. The Triangle Genese Trio was very good. Sounds transparent, reveling, very lively & fast sounding book shelf. Again I have to say with the Air Tight, it sounded the best. Add a good pre amp, like a Fisher, you can listen to this pair for hours.
Too bad that my wallet is very tight for Air Tight.

Anyone volunteer to bring an tube int amp?
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by cyh Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Eh! I thought AN Oto Se is coming?!
cyh
cyh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:37 pm

cyh wrote:Eh! I thought AN Oto Se is coming?!

Maybe he wants to do A/B. Good also. Adding more choices to the menu ma.. Razz By the way, I think that unit is not just an ordinary OTO SE. Very Happy So, do you still want to go to the BEAST concert? Heheheheheheh...
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:45 pm

htkaki wrote: ...
I did invite SJ and 'lazy' WongKN (to bait him here) to come over but they are too busy.....

Aiyak ! Now only saw this. I got new nickname already ! Laughing
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:55 pm

WongKN wrote:
I did invite SJ and 'lazy' WongKN (to bait him here) to come over but they are too busy.....

That means the bait ain't effective.

On a serious note, I really intend to invite you guys from PJ camp to come over on a nice weekend. SJ ain't free this weekend.

Meantime, I am running in my newly arrived loudspeakers that are meant for KLIAV.
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:15 pm

Embarassed Don't get me wrong, I am very honoured to receive your invitations. And so many times some more. In the near future !

Meanwhile my KLAVS promise to you is there. Very Happy
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by cyh Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:18 pm

So, do you still want to go to the BEAST concert?
Ai yah! Family duty calls! Oto can wait for me on Sat! More importantly, how well is the new french running?
cyh
cyh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 pm

WongKN, don't worry. There will be a chance. Perhaps, by that time, someone already managed to get the matching PAIR of pants oledi. Razz

cyh wrote:
So, do you still want to go to the BEAST concert?
Ai yah! Family duty calls! Oto can wait for me on Sat! More importantly, how well is the new french running?

French gals are still undergoing some warm-up sessions oh.. Very Happy
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:40 am

We might have a Signature Canadian lady on Sat to pit against the French. Probably, we have to organize a special league on Sunday.
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by rsbn589 Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:03 am

This thread is gettting swamped bounce But I'm still trying to guess the set menu this friday night Embarassed

rsbn589
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by cyh Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:33 am

My guess- New french lady, with Oto. Chinese cannot make it. A Canadian gatecrasher. Will American or leaking British make an appearance? For sure 2 chicken man & Muddy Waters (lai sui loh) will come? I suspect Dom Perignon & foie gras will be served. And too bad korea singing on friday! Very Happy
cyh
cyh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mohfudz Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:56 pm

htkaki wrote:
WongKN wrote:

On a serious note, I really intend to invite you guys from PJ camp to come over on a nice weekend. SJ ain't free this weekend.

Meantime, I am running in my newly arrived loudspeakers that are meant for KLIAV.

I had a glimpse of the new speaker and quick listen on Sunday. Out of the box, it's sound sweet and impressive. Can't get over it....
BTW i'm in Senawang area

mohfudz

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Ain't ur ordinary OTO SE

Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group 73c514ce
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by cyh Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:37 pm

Eh Max! Wonder who wrote the word 'signature' ? Wink
cyh
cyh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Dropped by to check on the menu for Friday party. Very Happy

Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group Img_0710

It's in pristine condition. Beautiful!!
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:13 pm

cyh wrote:Eh Max! Wonder who wrote the word 'signature' ? Wink
Probably AN did not want to produce new box for this special limited edition.

I collected it from Mr Oh as the generous owner has not been using it for about 10 years. Mr Oh did the service and check. He likes this very much.

Owner is keeping it for sentimental value.

I did a brief 1hour plus listening with Trio. You should come.
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:53 pm

mohfudz wrote:
htkaki wrote:
WongKN wrote:

I had a glimpse of the new speaker and quick listen on Sunday. Out of the box, it's sound sweet and impressive. Can't get over it....
BTW i'm in Senawang area
I'll go over to your house to help you out Smile Need to settle all these first. You are most welcome to join us on Sunday as there will be a few KL people coming down. Time yet to be confirmed. I have your hp no Cool
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by cyh Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:37 pm

I did a brief 1hour plus listening with Trio.
Sat or Sun?
When you returning the Oto?
cyh
cyh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:20 am

cyh wrote:
I did a brief 1hour plus listening with Trio.
Sat or Sun?
When you returning the Oto?
It is here for a week or so.
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by cyh Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Ai say man! Saw this......but not running Sad
Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group Photo012
cyh
cyh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:26 pm

cyh wrote:Ai say man! Saw this......but not running Sad
Malaysia - Negeri Sembilan Audiophiles Group Photo012

Fuh yoh.. very nice reflection!! lol!

Stage is set. CDP. Check. Speakers. Check. Cables. Check.

Don't worry coz there will be another round this Sunday afternoon with some Canadians as guest stars. cheers
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Also a Rotel Class D 500W power amp too.
htkaki
htkaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next