Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Arcam FMJ DV29 CD / DVD-Audio player (Used)

Go down

Arcam FMJ DV29 CD / DVD-Audio player (Used) Empty Arcam FMJ DV29 CD / DVD-Audio player (Used)

Post by sollehah Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:37 pm

Arcam FMJ DV29 CD / DVD-Audio player (Used) Arcam10

Arcam FMJ DV29 CD / DVD-Audio player (Used) Arcam_11 FMJ is to ARCAM as Lexus is to Toyota. It is their very best product range.

ARCAM TOP OF THEIR LINE FMJ DV29 CD / DVD PLAYER £1600 or RM9,260.00 WHEN NEW IN U.K.
RRP IN U.S. $3,000 or RM10,520.00

(NOTE: Retail price in U.K. and U.S. is excluding Customs import tax and shipping costs to Malaysia. Total landed cost would be approx. RM14,000.00 for their Top-of-the-Line player/ "flagship model")

If you are looking for a very high-end audiophile CD player and videophile DVD-Video/DVD-Audio player in "one box", this is the unit for you.
This is a top end player which was also reviewed by many international audio & video critic magazines to be as "Good" and "Better" than most CD players in the £1,000 (RM5,800.00) price bracket. It can even beat the Krell KAV-300cd & KAV-280cd CD players (I've owned these before) when it comes to inner detail and soundstaging precision.

Unit is 2-years old, in excellent condition - 9/10, fully boxed in original packaging with unused remote.
EXCELLENT CONDITION
FULLY BOXED WITH UNUSED REMOTE

THIS IS A TOP END PLAYER WHICH WAS ALSO REVIEWED TO BE AS GOOD AND BETTER THAN MOST CD PLAYERS IN THE £1,000 PRICE BRACKET.

"As a video player and digital transport for audio, the FMJ DV29 was an outstanding performer. The picture had a smooth, natural look that was always pleasing to watch. The sound from the digital and analog outputs was first-rate -- so good, in fact, that the Arcam became my reference CD player during the time it spent in my system." -- HomeTheaterSound.com

Full review: http://www.hometheatersound.com/equipment/arcam_fmj_dv29.htm

"With DVD-A discs and especially CDs, the DV29 competes with dedicated high-end (audio only) disc players costing multiples of its price. Its inner detail, rhythmic drive, soundstaging precision and natural timbre are pure high-end. So, with the FMJ DV29 you get an outstanding DVD player and a truly audiophile grade CD/DVD-A player..." -- UltimateAVmag.com

Full review: http://www.ultimateavmag.com/dvdplayers/706arcamfmjdv29/

Arcam FMJ DV29 CD / DVD-Audio player (Used) Arcam_10

The DV29 is the world's first production DVD player with a full specification HDMI* output. With the full implementation of the HDMI standard, the DV29 transmits digital video and up to 8 channels of high definition audio to a compatible receiver or processor. This makes it an ideal connection for surround music (e.g. DVD-Audio) and of course movie pictures.
The DV29's exceptional video performance starts with the Zoran 5 MPEG decoding engine. This powerful processor offers both interlaced and motion adaptive progressive scan video of outstanding quality. The analogue video outputs use separate 12 bit, 216 MHz video DACs for best possible picture quality regardless of which output is used.

Key Features of the DV29
Arcam FMJ DV29 CD / DVD-Audio player (Used) Arcam510

VIDEO

• Zoran Vaddis 5 processor with built-in per pixel motion adaptive progressive scan engine
  • RGB SCART and component video outputs - latter supports both 480p and 576p video
  • HDMI* video, supporting the following formats: 720 (1440) x 480i, 720 x 480p, 720 (1440) x 576i and 720 x 576p in both RGB and Component forms
  • NTSC to PAL and PAL to NTSC conversion
  • High quality zoom function with 1.25 and 1.5 settings to fill 'wrong aspect ratio' screens
  • 6 x 12 bit 216 MHz Analog Devices video DACs - permitting simultaneous output of interlaced component (or RGB), S-video and composite video
  • 6 separately buffered 75 ohms video outputs, capable of driving long cables without distortion
  • Supports DVD-Video, DVD-Audio, VCD, SVCD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW discs plus CD, MP3, WMA, Photo CD and JPEGs
AUDIO

• Full 8 channel 24bit 192kHz capable HDMI interface
  • 32-bit Zoran audio DSP for optimum fidelity
  • Top of the line 24-bit 192kHz Wolfson WM8740 DACs for all 6 audio channels
  • Separate PAL & NTSC audio delays, 0-150ms, for perfect lip sync with digital displays
  • Built-in Dolby Digital 5.1, Dolby Pro Logic II and DTS 5.1 channel decoder
  • Comprehensive bass management supported for all audio formats, including DVD-Audio, with variable crossover frequencies from 50-150Hz in 10Hz steps, plus loudspeaker delay and level setting
  • Ultra-low jitter audio clock circuitry
  • Excellent CD replay, including HDCD decoding and playback of CD layer of hybrid SACDs
  • Replays MP3 and WMA files from CD, with dedicated on-screen browser
  • Coaxial and optical digital audio outputs support 2-channel PCM up to 24-bit / 96kHz plus DTS and Dolby Digital audio
  • Dual laser DVD drive reads CD-R/RW discs and most copy protected audio CDs

GENERAL

• 4-layer fibreglass main circuit board for best audio and video performance
  • Low noise Arcam-designed switch mode power supply with TWIN toroidal mains transformers
  • Two-way RS232 control using 9-pin D-Sub serial port
  • Acousteel anti-vibration main chassis for critical resonance control
  • Additional case parts from aluminium for greater electro-magnetic performance
  • New Front panel Navigation Button simplifies disc navigation when not using remote control
  • New and improved slim-line remote control, type CR415
  • Size 430mm wide, 345mm deep, 85mm high
  • Weight 6.2kg nett

Arcam FMJ DV29 CD / DVD-Audio player (Used) Arcam11

• Best ever DVD player from ARCAM
    • World first HDMI video and 8ch audio output
    • Audiophile DVD-Audio and CD playback
    • PAL and NTSC progressive scan video
    • RS232 control
    • Adjustable lip sync delays
    • Dolby Digital, Pro Logic II and DTS 5.1 decoding
    • Stunning picture and sound

Selling: RM5,800 nego. Email: rjzarina@yahoo.com or Call/SMS 019-3464456 for immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer.

Visit my Lelong Store: Arcam FMJ DV29 CD / DVD-Audio player (Used) Vms
    25,125 visitors since 28 November 2006
    View Seller's other items on eBay: Arcam FMJ DV29 CD / DVD-Audio player (Used) IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE

sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down