Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD

2 posters

Go down

B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD Empty B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD

Post by sollehah Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:43 pm

B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD Scm1_13B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD Scm110

B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD Scm1_12

B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD Scm1_11

B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD 101033335_o

B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD 101033357_o

Up for grabs is a mint pair (demo unit) of B&W Nautilus SCM-1s from their top-of-the-range 800 Series. These speakers are immaculate and sound great. I have original box, manual and accessories.

If you were to order or purchase this pair (new unit) from B&W dealer eg. hiwaylaser, it will cost you nearly RM14,000.00.

These are ideal for home theater rear or side surround speakers, media rooms, bedrooms systems or other distributed or stereo audio applications. Please email me (hifigeek2003@yahoo.com) if you require a whole home audio design or plan review at no charge. I also offer a competitive rate quote against quotes you might have already gotten from your local installer. Although I prefer to not compete with a dealer who has already provided a quote to a customer, it is always a good idea to get a competitive quote to ensure you are getting the best deal from any vendor to keep pricing reasonable and quality high. Azlan, hifigeek2003.

Selling: RM8,880 negotiable. SOLD!

Personally I am a believer that there is only one way to sell hi-fi and that is properly - describing goods accurately, checking that they work properly and packaging them carefully so that they survive from the courier.

Check my feedback on Audiogon.com, eBay.com & Lelong.com.my and buy with complete confidence. Don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions (Call or SMS). Thanks for your interest!
http://www.lelong.com.my/auc/Feedback/UserRating.asp?UserID=sollehah@1

My U.S. supplier has hundreds of items in stock, are you interested in any B&W speakers that are sealed and brand new?
B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD Bwlogo10 CT700 Series, CM Series, FPMs, M1, VM1, VM6, CWM, CCM, 600 Series, 700 Series, 800 Series… let me know, we can sell cheaper than what the B&W dealers in Malaysia are offering.

Seller's Preference: Email me hifigeek2003@yahoo.com for inquiry or SMS/Call Azlan 019-3464456 for an immediate response as I prefer this way to communicate with genuine potential buyer.
I believe if someone is keen enough to purchase the unit, he/she will make an effort to call or SMS me in order to deal. I won’t respond to any queries, instructions or remarks made on hifi4sale forum
as for many years selling online has taught me that these don't come from genuine potential buyers. Sorry! I don't have time for "time waster".
Do your own Google search on this remarkable speaker from one of the most respected names in audio today - B&W Loudspeaker Ltd., ENGLAND.

Visit my Lelong Store:
B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD Vms
26,490 visitors since 28 November 2006

View Seller's other items on eBay: B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD IconsStores_16x16Sollehah's e-STORE

Last edited by sollehah on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
sollehah
sollehah
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down

B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD Empty Re: B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD

Post by streamer Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:04 pm

do you have lcr600 s3?interested in the unit and how much is the damage (money)? Very Happy

streamer

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD Empty Re: B&W Nautilus SCM-1 speakers (Demo) SOLD

Post by sollehah Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:26 pm

I have 2 units of B&W LCR 600 S3 (brand new).
I've already pm you, please check your email box for details.
sollehah
sollehah

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2009-04-09

http://www.lelong.com.my/merchant/default.asp?userid=sollehah

Back to top Go down