Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim Nac72 -used

3 posters

Go down

Naim Nac72 -used Empty Naim Nac72 -used

Post by vintage_ear Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:48 pm

Naim NAC72 Pre+ Hicap  for sale

serial S/N 6688x
with CD selection input [later batch olive series]
A pre amp only, better costing off Nac102/82/202/252/282 with a simple tweak.

you will get near Nac52/252 performances without superCAP What a Face
drop in a burson module,mundorf silver-Gold oil, and wires to solid gold plated wires ,bring out more mellow,smooth and detail without thinning sound effect. Just like Nac52+ Supercap.The intention was the sound still retains the Naim signature

pure and simple are 2 words that apatly describe Nac72 pre. Sonically,a tuned Nac72 can touch the heart,it can touch the soul,it make you laugh or it may make you cry,but above all..it always a his own fascinating
voicing,second to none ..truly priceless.

gentleman, if you own a Nac72...congratulation to you,you are the lucky one.Nac72 is very rare on sale now!
RM3888 Rolling Eyes

Last edited by vintage_ear on Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:41 pm; edited 6 times in total

vintage_ear
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2011-03-29

Back to top Go down

Naim Nac72 -used Empty Re: Naim Nac72 -used

Post by vintage_ear Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:21 am

up for my well keep Nac72....

make you laugh or it may make you cry,but above all..it always a his own fascinating
voicing,second to none ..truly priceless.

can deal in july when i am retuned...plenty time to make decision cheers

i will tell tips to get it done to serious buyer,results varied depends on power amp...note NAP110 is the perfect base to start.

vintage_ear
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry_Hifi Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:23 pm

how about to arrange a "demo", let me hear Nac82 vs Nac72[moded],this is the biggest surprise,also great news to existing nac72 owner and to all the bro[potential] here..
Angry_Hifi
Angry_Hifi
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vintage_ear Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:12 pm

Good day, nice opal Naim fellows.

Hicap has been completely burnt & damaged by an undesired thunder storm.
Therefore Left Nac72 pre.The casing still look nice, maybe NO bad smell inside.Sorry for my poor nose detection.Looking to clear at RM1234.
Strictly no return.

vintage_ear
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by roger15ohm Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:30 am

Hi Mate. Very keen to know how you mode your 72 and if possible with pictures. RM1234 come with the spoit Hicap too? thanks.

roger15ohm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry_Hifi Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:05 am

the mode consisting of what i have been told by some sifu in the ring that applies to Nac32/72:
1. Avondale 821 boards gain cards. 2.Remove tape buffer board. 3.Change the feeback to WET tans. 4.Change all internal wires to Pure silver. 4.Change DINs to WBT nextGen RCA. 5. Cyro the volume multiGang pot 6. Damping the case with resonant sheet 7. Recapping on the remaining time-Align board 8. Remove the Hicap input ,replace with Burson regulator at least 4pcs +25v. 9. Change output Cap to Pure Oiling Caps 10. Use metal cone support.

To: vintage ear: how it can sound better off the Nac52? i suggest that u visit a medic to clear off your ear wax first!Idea
Anyone has better idea do share...
Angry_Hifi
Angry_Hifi

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2011-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vintage_ear Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:19 pm

roger15ohm wrote:Hi Mate. Very keen to know how you mode your 72 and if possible with pictures. RM1234 come with the spoit Hicap too? thanks.

Spoilt Hicap sent repair shop. it does not include in the sale.I have not modified the Nac72[ no picture to show].Les no longer carries those booster kit therefore you need to source yours.

There are lot of info from acoustical,follow those reports exactly would work wonder too.many tips for converting Naim`s pre/ power into a giant killer.I can not be fair enough to dispose my best kept secret for free.It will trigger another hassle-legal action from guys in the UK & USA & Isreal. If u work hard enough,90% can be revealed from internet. Another 10% U have to depend on your knowledge,because i believe there are already have one "module" that can produce DC like energy that can beat the best regulators in the world include the Naim`s own- DR regulators. Mind my word for it.

Angry_hifi suggestions may be best possible to achieved later if he knows how to treat noise on the energy supply first.And i wouldn`t bother to clear my ear_wax to hear for the difference on a mad mod - Nac72 to kick the ass of a Nac52[ with normal a standard supercap] even a grandma can hear it.

On paper has proven that all regulators are BAD include the DR[ advance/super regulators]. The linear mode supply proven the best method of all,u have another challenge- how to remove the schottky barrier noise[Reverse recovery mode]. They is a GUY who works for NASA has the answer for it so do your own search.

vintage_ear
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down