Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Rickie Lee Jones - It's Like This LP

Go down

Rickie Lee Jones - It's Like This LP Empty Rickie Lee Jones - It's Like This LP

Post by TheVinlyShop Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Rickie Lee Jones - It's Like This

Label: Analogue Productions
Genre: Pop/Rock
Product No.: AAPP 51056
Category: 45 RPM Vinyl Record

No. of Discs: 2
Note: 180-gram Vinyl

"This lovely set of intimately arranged and meticulously recorded covers, originally issued in 2000, is precisely the kind of semi-obscure album in need of a quality all-analog reissue…The superbly natural sound produced by this record is what spending big bucks on an audio system is all about. Set the volume appropriately and Ms. Jones'll draw you into the studio for a personal song recital…This is one to savor." Music = 9/11; Sound = 10/11 – Michael Fremer, www.musicangle.com

"…this effort from 2000 shows Jones conjuring such magic with the material that she deserves as much attention for reworking standards as do Carly Simon or Linda Ronstadt. Kicking off with Steely Dan's 'Show Biz Kids,' and with appearances by Joe Jackson and Ben Folds, among the highpoints is the Beatles' 'For No One' that ranks as among the finest Beatles cover ever. And considering that they number in the tens of thousands, that's about as high as praise gets." Recording = 5/5; Performances = 5/5 Album of the Month – Ken Kessler, Hi-Fi News, April 2008

"The Rickie Lee Jones 45rpm is AWESOME UNREAL AMAZING!!! I have to get a backup copy. I'll play this one to death." – Danny Kaey, Positive-Feedback Online
Rickie Lee Jones - It's Like This LP Aapp_511
Price:RM288
The vinyl shop 0321100584,0321439406
Sungei wang plaza

TheVinlyShop
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down