Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

ProAc Tablette Reference 8 vs Tablette 2000 Signature speakers

Go down

ProAc Tablette Reference 8 vs Tablette 2000 Signature speakers Empty ProAc Tablette Reference 8 vs Tablette 2000 Signature speakers

Post by ryder Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:29 pm

I only have the opportunity to listen to the Tablette 50 Signature for a short period in my system and it has been a wonderful experience. Its strength is in detail and imaging. For those who have listened to the following speakers, may I ask what are the distinct differences between them? :-

Tablette 50
Tablette 50 Signature
Tablette Reference 8
Tablette 2000 Signature

Which one will sound the closest to the 50 Signature? Any advice would be appreciated.

ryder
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

ProAc Tablette Reference 8 vs Tablette 2000 Signature speakers Empty Re: ProAc Tablette Reference 8 vs Tablette 2000 Signature speakers

Post by ryder Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:05 am

Anyone has experience with these two speakers? The Tablette 2000 Signature and Reference 8?

Basically I would like to know which is an overall better speaker with higher levels of refinement and musicality. I would appreciate some feedback. Thanks in advance.

ryder
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 747
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down