Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Altas Element Integra RCA Interconnect - User Review

2 posters

Go down

Altas Element Integra RCA Interconnect - User Review Empty Altas Element Integra RCA Interconnect - User Review

Post by alamdamai1 Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:47 pm

After using the Element Integra for a month, i've found this interconnect has managed to outperform my Chord Crimson Plus by giving a 3 dimensionality effect to my sound system where the Crimson Plus failed to do so...

this finding was reconfirmed after switching over a few times between both cables where i noted the bass of the Element Integra is much better than the Crimson Plus..

the above result was noted when my system was based on a single amp...now it is bi-amped, the limitations of the Crimson Plus now seems to be even more apparent where the instruments spatial imaging is not as 'floating' as the Element Integra..

hence, in conclusion, i would dare say interconnects plays a more important role once we start to upgrade our hifi separates unlike previously when i used entry level equipments..Wink

alamdamai1
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-12-28

Character sheet
Source(s): Marantz UDP 7007
Amplification: Cyrus 6a, Naim NAP 100
Speakers: KEF Q900

Back to top Go down

Altas Element Integra RCA Interconnect - User Review Empty Re: Altas Element Integra RCA Interconnect - User Review

Post by nyew77 Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Hi bro thanks for sharing these experience,btw may i know where can buy this cable in Malaysia and how about the price? This cable seems have a nice review from What Hifi:)

nyew77

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-09-08

Back to top Go down

Altas Element Integra RCA Interconnect - User Review Empty Re: Altas Element Integra RCA Interconnect - User Review

Post by alamdamai1 Thu Sep 10, 2015 4:54 pm

I've brought them online via Futureshop.co.uk...you can select the standard postage option which provides track & trace service...moreover, futureshop provides guarantee of refund if the item is lost during shipment...something like EBay buyers protection.. Wink

alamdamai1
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2011-12-28

Character sheet
Source(s): Marantz UDP 7007
Amplification: Cyrus 6a, Naim NAP 100
Speakers: KEF Q900

Back to top Go down

Post by nyew77 Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:34 pm

Thanks for the infos,how much about the transport charges?

nyew77

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2015-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down