Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

nichicon high voltage caps

Go down

nichicon high voltage caps Empty nichicon high voltage caps

Post by mierock Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:24 am

i have several high voltage nichicon mainly gu series. few in blue sleeve. voltage range from 350V to 450V from 220uF to 450uF. with snap-on or lug pin. In my opinion and lab testing, better than plillips, bc, nippon chem or rubycon. (tested using pulse technique and lissajous). 

price nego depending on value and voltage from rm10 to rm50 each. left over from my diy activity. very good for re-cap old leaky cap. cod bb bangi/kajang.

pls sms (012 206 7597) for the value that u want, i will check my stock. pm me ur email for pictures
nichicon high voltage caps 20130912nichicon high voltage caps 20130913nichicon high voltage caps 20130914

Last edited by mierock on Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Insert some pictures)

mierock
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down

nichicon high voltage caps Empty Re: nichicon high voltage caps

Post by mierock Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:23 am

bump - some pictures. the blue one is very good from the lab result, (i am using impulse technique and Lissajous figures to measure the leakage and esr) but only single value and clip type

mierock
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2009-03-04

Back to top Go down