Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Sampling of Love's Tapestry - An Audiophile Album from Pop Pop Music

+4
boxer
tycham
onionbay
maggielurva
8 posters

Go down

Sampling of Love's Tapestry - An Audiophile Album from Pop Pop Music Empty Sampling of Love's Tapestry - An Audiophile Album from Pop Pop Music

Post by maggielurva Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:48 am

hi guys,

the playlist for the album is up at our blog pop pop music

the sound quality, even from pc speakers, is great!

thanks for listening!

maggielurva
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Sampling of Love's Tapestry - An Audiophile Album from Pop Pop Music Empty Re: Sampling of Love's Tapestry - An Audiophile Album from Pop Pop Music

Post by onionbay Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:00 pm

when will the Cd be release ?

onionbay

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Sampling of Love's Tapestry - An Audiophile Album from Pop Pop Music Empty Re: Sampling of Love's Tapestry - An Audiophile Album from Pop Pop Music

Post by tycham Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:06 pm

onionbay wrote:when will the Cd be release ?

Adoi! U very bawang leh. It said 18th December 2009 nationwide except rock corner.
tycham
tycham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet
Source(s): Digital
Amplification: Solid State
Speakers: Bookshelf

Back to top Go down

Post by onionbay Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:08 pm

sorry.. a bit btc... Smile hehe... tried the sample... NICE!!!

onionbay

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by tycham Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:34 pm

onionbay wrote:sorry.. a bit btc... Sampling of Love's Tapestry - An Audiophile Album from Pop Pop Music Icon_smile hehe... tried the sample... NICE!!!

Welcome to hifi4sale. Yes very nice. Produced by two seasoned audiophiles for audiophiles.
tycham
tycham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet
Source(s): Digital
Amplification: Solid State
Speakers: Bookshelf

Back to top Go down

Post by boxer Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:27 pm

where can buy in KL/PJ? ask a few shops yesterday including CMY also don have...

boxer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by VS126 Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:54 pm

I bought mine yesterday at Atria's Victoria CD Shop.

Limited Edition only to 999 copies, after that it is normal CD.

Try to look for #888, it might be worth much more later.
VS126
VS126
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 640
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s): MacMini, 16GB RAM, SSD with Clones mPsu / Clones Asher DSD Dac
Amplification: Crayon CFA 1.2, Red Dragon S500, Clones Audio 25PM /AP2
Speakers: Spatial Hologram M3 Turbo S, Spatial Lumina 12Be Statement and soon Spatial X-1 Uniwave with Vinnie Rossi Lio 4 channel Ultracapacitor amp.

Back to top Go down

Post by boxer Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:55 pm

thks for the info...

boxer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by boxer Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:00 pm

just bought a copy & paid a premium price for it compared to 2V1G....wonder where is the CD manufactured cos there's only a sticker saying "Imported CD" stuck on the shrinkwrap which will be thrown awaywhen u unwrap the gatefold packaging. Nowhere on the gatefold or cd itself states the country of manufacture....very funny indeed, cos all cds i bought thus far would surely state 'Made in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, EU, USA..etc but not this copy....strange or did I miss the printing. Another thing I dislike is there's no cd holder in the gatefold, thus the cd will just slip of the packaging if u r not careful. This will make cd handling a challenge & will eventually scratched if u r not very careful each time u wan to play this album.....anyway hope the music is good tho....

maggielurva, would u care to comment...

boxer
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sskong Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:29 pm

the cheapest that i came across is at POPULAR IOI Mall. selling RM58.

sskong
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by ARTESUANO Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:11 pm

Hi There,

I just bought 2 of the CD (512/999 & 587/999) from Rock Corner Mid-Valley for RM54 each (If you know them) Sampling of Love's Tapestry - An Audiophile Album from Pop Pop Music Icon_lol Sampling of Love's Tapestry - An Audiophile Album from Pop Pop Music Icon_lol Sampling of Love's Tapestry - An Audiophile Album from Pop Pop Music Icon_lol . Do you know who is the main Mastering Engineer for this CD? He is none other than Mr Doug Sax, the main guy who master engineer for all the well-known Sheffield Lab CDs. No wonder the sound quality are so good. Better grab it before they are gone. You can also get it from most of the Victoria Music outlet. Cheer!

ARTESUANO
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by auronthas Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:51 pm

I got the Love's Tapestry yesterday from Popular at same price as stated by sskong but with 10% discount further as Popular Member. I was lucky to get this number --- 488 of 999 Sampling of Love's Tapestry - An Audiophile Album from Pop Pop Music Icon_razz

Yeah, I tend to agree with boxer that there should be a pocket at least to hold the CD as well as the leaflet containing lyrics. Going to DIY a pocket to hold the leaflet at least as I have ripped the CD into AIFF in external hard disc.

My first impression (will perform more critical listening later) with the music recording and sound production is superb and fabulous. Well done, maggielurva and your crews for the effort and make us (Malaysian esp audiophile) proud !

Happy New Year everyone !

Sampling of Love's Tapestry - An Audiophile Album from Pop Pop Music Treble12 Easy Listening - Jazz - Classical - New Age
auronthas
auronthas

Number of posts : 211

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by maggielurva Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:56 pm

thanks guys, for the feedback.

thousand apologies for the poor design of the cd sleeve....it is our mistake not to question our designer on the initial design idea...we received many complaints! we feel terrible about the whole issue.

we have learned from this lesson and we assure you that it won't happen in jz8, our next major release in feb 2010.

the cd is pressed in HK's sony DADC factory, one of the biggest replication factories in HK. they do replication for many international labels.

so far, 90% of the audiophiles, including the dealers, who bought the album said they like the recording. we are relieved as there is certainly pressure to deliver a good recording.

thanks for the support!

maggielurva
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Number of posts : 154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down