Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Telos Gold Reference PC Sold!

+3
travellersolo
musiccls9
joagib
7 posters

Go down

Telos Gold Reference PC Sold! Empty Telos Gold Reference PC Sold!

Post by joagib Thu May 21, 2015 1:59 pm

Sold!

Last edited by joagib on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Item Sold!)

joagib
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-10-05

Back to top Go down

Telos Gold Reference PC Sold! Empty Re: Telos Gold Reference PC Sold!

Post by joagib Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:54 pm

Bump!

joagib
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by travellersolo Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:07 am

joagib wrote:
Used: Telos gold reference powercord 1.5m
Condition: 9/10 used
Selling : Sgd 450*Sold*
Whatsapp Hp : 6596519009 
Thanks for reading!

travellersolo
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2012-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvinsin Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:35 am

Who say bro joagib is cheater means himself is a liar...show real yourself and dun hiding behind as coward to play this lousy dirt game.

kelvinsin

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by yss7401 Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:03 pm

Fair enough, please prove also joagib is decent seller.

yss7401
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-12-31

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by joagib Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Dear members,
Pinning down a might be scammer is every members responsibility,we cant always rely on the Moderators,they're normal people like us,they have their own job .We just need to flagged for awareness when something doesnt seems right,then hightlight to the Moderators to investigate for the benefits of all to make this hifi4sale forum a clean and safe forum.
After my 1st flagged,I have been coordinating closely with the Moderators on this scammer since December 2016.
Moderators have come into attention that this suspicious scammer that i flagged was a newly registered user with different locations(Indonesia,Singapore. ..etc)/
posting undervalued selling price/no value contacts number/updating sells to sold immediately after being flagged as scammer/keep changing profile pics(latest was a chinese guy photo)which might be extracted from Internet/ re-registering new username once posting has been flagged suspicious for scam ..etc.
In order to retaliate,scammer extracted most' not all of my past sales posting dated as far as 2014 to named and shame me as scammer.
I have bought/sold many items in hifi4sale and most of my buyers who came to collect personally at my place(Singapore)was welcome with lunch or dinner follow by sharings of audio,hifi experiences. ..we have since become good friends...thats the spirit in this hobby.If I am a scammer,I would have been flagged down many years ago..
It is not friendly to post my buyers username or contacts here,I have already sent the full list of buyers username/contacts for verification to the Moderators.I have also forwarded an uncomfortable PM which this scammer has sent me:' Dont try to save others'...what does this scammer means? Is he telling me that if by trying to save others,I will get myself into trouble?
No way! We dont bow down to Saturn.
We bow to our God !
Lastly,I exposed this might be scammer with good intentions in mind,the rest will be follow up by Moderators.r
Cheers!

PM sceenshot send by scammer:
Telos Gold Reference PC Sold! Screenshot_20170113-101009_zpsvxczk4lc

Last edited by joagib on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add in screenshot)

joagib
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by joagib Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:13 pm

yss7401 wrote:Fair enough, please prove also joagib is decent seller.
Yes,the Moderators have my full list of past buyers to verify....sorry that its not friendly for me to post my buyers contacts and usernames here.

joagib
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvinsin Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:30 pm

I have bought speakers and avr from joagib in extremeplace sg like many other members...he is a reputable and active full members in most Singapore forum...very knowledgeable in HT and Stereo setups..always ready to share his priceless knowledge. I dun mind mod to contact me to verify my statement, its a serious offense to give false statement if just to revenge to those who unveiled your tricks. Please dun shame to the God you believe. Cheers...

kelvinsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashkey Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:36 pm

i can attest that Joagib is a passionate Audiophile.
i have bought cables and amps from him.
he is a active and knowledgeable full member in singapore forums.. especially in HT and Stereo..
Cheers!!

Cashkey
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2013-07-22

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by joagib Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:50 pm

Cashkey wrote:i can attest that Joagib is a passionate Audiophile.
i have bought cables and amps from him.
he is a active and knowledgeable full member in singapore forums.. especially in HT and Stereo..
Cheers!!
Thanks bro Cashkey for your compliments and support to attest when im being shamed down because of exposing a might be scammer.
Cheers!

joagib
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by joagib Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:38 pm

Good one scammer!
Bought item from me?Not original parts?
I can't remember I ever sell you any items,this month? Jan2017?Can post the item description and pics that you bought from me in hifi4sale?You really forgotten you're newly registered in Jan2017.
I can be contacted whenever i post a sells item.How about you?Any contact number in your listing? Or maybe you are careful enough not to use even a pre-paid card number for your scamming activities as it will indicate your country code from the mobile number which is different from your user registered country code location.
When your username javasell was 1st flagged in December 2016, your location is Indonesia Denpasar to Bali.
After you're flagged,you deleted everything...This month Jan 2017 you re-registered another few new username..musiccls9 &
joylyn887...Yes you're using this username to reply now....

You can maligned me,but i will proved myself against your accusations.
How about you?
Have you proven yourself yet?
Any buyer/seller who can testify they dealt with you?
So far I dont see anyone coming forward to attest that you're not a scammer.Or are you going to register another few username to support yourself?A soft reminder to you,dont forget there's a registration date stamped eventhough Moderator cant stop you from registering new usernames but the Moderators knows very well about your registered IP address,well you must have been using your favourite VPN from day 1.
cluttering and spamming the forum with your unjustified accusations to masked yourself for your scamming activities.

Last edited by joagib on Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : As instructed by Moderator.)

joagib
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by kelvinsin Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:32 pm

F
Wah bro joagib r u too free until write long essay to fight back the rubbish? Rubbish has no dignity, they are rat, they are just nothing.
Btw, this lets me think of a famous quote from the movie Taken

Bryan Mills: I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Last edited by kelvinsin on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

kelvinsin

Back to top Go down