Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Aego M2.1 (sold)

Go down

Aego M2.1 (sold) Empty Aego M2.1 (sold)

Post by BruceWayne Tue May 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Aego M2.1 (sold) Image19
All you need is a music source like your smart phone, tablette or even an MP3 player. Connect it to this 2.1 active loudspeaker system and you are ready to enjoy your music in full stereo filling up the room. They are just awesome. You can even use them for a 2.1 a/v sound system without the usual mess of wires and cables.

Best of all, they are discrete and the bass enclosure can easily be hidden under your work table while the 2 satellite speakers can be placed anywhere you like with the long cables provided for them.

The enclosure for the satellite speakers are made of solid metal alloy, i think aluminium. You can tell how solid and substantial they are, just by holding. The bass enclosure comes with a bass driver and another passive bass. I believe that's how it could squeeze enough bass from the small enclosure.

I am selling as they are surplus to my needs now. I have 2 sets. They are in great working order. Sold.

Last edited by BruceWayne on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:47 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Item is sold)

BruceWayne
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down

Aego M2.1 (sold) Empty Re: Aego M2.1 (sold)

Post by BruceWayne Wed May 24, 2017 10:02 pm

Bump

BruceWayne
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2013-10-03

Back to top Go down