Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Sparkos Labs SS3601 discrete op-amp (Sold)

Go down

Sparkos Labs SS3601 discrete op-amp (Sold) Empty Sparkos Labs SS3601 discrete op-amp (Sold)

Post by etteoh Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:05 pm

Item:
Of all the op-amps I have used, tried and owned during my years with full blown Hi-Fi and Head-Fi, the Sparkos Labs SS3601 discrete op-amp has to be the one that has got me smitten really hard. So hard that I have a difficult time letting them go even after having moved to portable audio. I kept them in case I ever make a comeback to the desktop / Hi-Fi arena, they’re there. You know, the “What if…” thing.

The SS3601 is a single channel fully discrete op-amp with 100% Class-A biasing. I am selling both of them. Yes, two SS3601s and you can read up the tech specs on this lil’ masterpiece here:
http://sparkoslabs.com/discrete-op-amps/

That or my very lengthy review of them here:
http://sparkoslabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/SS3601_impressions_ET.pdf

I realize now that my comeback to desktop / Hi-Fi was not meant to be so they’re on the market today and you could pick them up for less than half of what I paid and be amazed to no end by their sheer performance…exactly what you’d come to expect from discretes.

Package includes:
Two (2) SS3601 discrete op-amps

Price:
Sold to a nice, no-fuss gentleman (thank you sir)

Dealing method:
Very much prefer COD since you can view, test and inspect all you want. I am also open to courier if COD is not a possible option for you.

Location of seller:
Kulim (Kedah)

Item condition:
Excellent.

Reason for sale:
Focus shifted to portable audio so can no longer use them

PM / email: etteoh@gmail.com and we will go from there

Pictures:
Sparkos Labs SS3601 discrete op-amp (Sold) Ss360110

Sparkos Labs SS3601 discrete op-amp (Sold) Ss360111

Sparkos Labs SS3601 discrete op-amp (Sold) Ss360112

Last edited by etteoh on Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Item sold (closing ad))
etteoh
etteoh
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down