Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Cambridge Audio NP30 Network Music Player (***Analog Output not working ***)

Go down

Cambridge Audio NP30 Network Music Player (***Analog Output not working ***) Empty Cambridge Audio NP30 Network Music Player (***Analog Output not working ***)

Post by bobosoe Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:41 pm

Dear All,

I'm selling my Cambridge Audio NP30 Network Music Player. Great music player with very good reviews from audiophile sites. https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/cambridge-audio-np30 is one of the reviews.

I've been using it in my private room connecting with Cambridge Audio CD Player 740C and Amplifier 740A which has built-in DAC. It was very well taken care of and still with original box.

***Later on I found out that its Analog Output isn't working but I didn't realize because I was using external DAC. It might be due to auto Firmware Update and it wasn't successfully completed. I couldn't find the way to update its firmware. ***

Now I'm selling it with very cheap price due to that flaw. Both Digital Outputs (Coaxial and Optical) are working perfectly with any DAC. If any music lover who has DAC or Amplifier with built-in DAC, it's a good deal.
Please refer to the pics below and contact/WhatsApp me 0123473362. I'm an expat working in Malaysia so kindly communicate with me in English.

Selling Price : SOLD to a buyer from Klang
Location : Klang (prefer self-collect and test its audio quality before purchase).

Best Regards,
Bo Bo

Cambridge Audio NP30 Network Music Player (***Analog Output not working ***) Image_19
Cambridge Audio NP30 Network Music Player (***Analog Output not working ***) Image_20
Cambridge Audio NP30 Network Music Player (***Analog Output not working ***) Image_21
Cambridge Audio NP30 Network Music Player (***Analog Output not working ***) Image_22
Cambridge Audio NP30 Network Music Player (***Analog Output not working ***) Image_24
Cambridge Audio NP30 Network Music Player (***Analog Output not working ***) Image_23
Cambridge Audio NP30 Network Music Player (***Analog Output not working ***) Image_27
Cambridge Audio NP30 Network Music Player (***Analog Output not working ***) Image_25
Cambridge Audio NP30 Network Music Player (***Analog Output not working ***) Image_28

bobosoe

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-08-08

Back to top Go down