Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Dynaudio Special Forty in Red Birch gloss (SOLD)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dynaudio Special Forty in Red Birch gloss (SOLD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dynaudio Special Forty in Red Birch gloss (SOLD)

Post by cj.g Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:03 pm

Bump

cj.g
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Dynaudio Special Forty in Red Birch gloss (SOLD) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dynaudio Special Forty in Red Birch gloss (SOLD)

Post by cj.g Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:01 am

Bump

cj.g
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 868
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ryder Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:44 am

Bro, usually I don't post much on other people's For Sale threads. I have noticed this FS thread much earlier before the lockdown. I wish you luck in this sale as the Dynaudio S40 are nice speakers.

My advice is perhaps let the thread rest for a while instead of bumping it in every month or so. If someone is interested in something which include the S40, he/she will use the Search function to look for the speakers here and contact you instead. Or perhaps post on Xtremeplace just to see if there's anyone who is interested who might drive all the way up to collect the speakers, since no Malaysians are interested even though the ad had been running for quite some time.

ryder
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2