Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

MUSICAL Mi Soundbar

2 posters

Go down

MUSICAL Mi Soundbar Empty MUSICAL Mi Soundbar

Post by wgklee Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:40 am

Guys, If you want a good relaxing sound bar with minimal cost, go for the Mi Sound Bar (not Redmi tv soundbar).  

Costing only RM244 (shopee).  Btw, im not selling ya.

My review:

Untiring listening even for a whole day in office or bedroom.   Nice warmish mid tone with lots of body, clear and crisp high.  A lot of texture detail.  

Thus, Orchestral music are so enjoyable to listen to as so much info are discernable (even from Youtube) and warm output. Mix with clarity of high which is controlled, the whole presentation is refined and enjoyable.

Going to pop n rock, equally enjoyable as bass are quality spacious low type, nice soft foundation (but need wall or corner placement to boost it)

Even for movie, the sudden action loud action sounds are loud enough to let you enjoy the movie.  Again, placement near wall, preferably corner.

Overall when I played through all the old hits, the songs become so enjoyable because it's musical (like bread with extra jam and honey), untiring (not fed up with over eating), refined, warmish (warm enough to let you enjoy the toasted bread), detailed and clear presentation.

A good refine soundbar.  (Budget yet premium quality)

Advice:
Need elevate on stands for spacious sound, and placement at corner.  Burn in 24hrs required.

You will go thru many YouTube songs and music  that you won't normally listen to.

(For people who just buy for movie and poor placement, they will give 3.5/5 and 4/5 .  But audiophile term, I rate it 5/5)

wgklee

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-10-03

Hi-Fi 4 Sale and gkt like this post

Back to top Go down

MUSICAL Mi Soundbar Empty Re: MUSICAL Mi Soundbar

Post by gkt Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:47 pm

Hi thank you for the review. 

For clarification are you referring to the Xiaomi Mi TV Soundbar?
gkt
gkt
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2013-11-15

Character sheet
Source(s): Densen B475, Goldmund Mimesis 12 DAC
Amplification: Clarity Audio Mono Pre and Power
Speakers: Silverline Bolero

Back to top Go down