Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

TAOC ASR-II 1-tier intermediate shelf (Used)

Go down

TAOC ASR-II 1-tier intermediate shelf (Used) Empty TAOC ASR-II 1-tier intermediate shelf (Used)

Post by audiozone Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:19 pm

Up for sale is a single-tier, intermediate shelf of TAOC ASR-II, silver, with 330mm height ASR-II posts.

Please read carefully on the details:
  1. The package consists of the following: Shelf (1 pc), Frame (1 pc/tier), 4 pcs self-adhesive lead tape, 4 pcs point-tipped, levelling set screws, 4 pcs spacers (between the shelf and bottom pillars), 4 pcs 330mm height ASR-II aluminum pillars, 4 pcs threaded rods to join tiers
  2. The Shelf and the Frame are actually NEW and still wrapped in protective packaging. The reason is because these are from an ASR-III package I bought, but chose to re-use my current ASR-II shelf. Do note that the ASR-II and ASR-III shelves and frames are identical.
  3. Likewise, the set screws, spacers and lead tape are new and still wrapped in protective packaging.
  4. Only the ASR-II pillars and threaded rods are used.
  5. They come packed in an ASR-III box.

In effect, you are getting a new ASR-II/III frame and shelf, with used ASR-II pillars and threaded rods. Pics of the packaging and parts/bits can be sent, but not the shelf and frame, as they are still sealed in box.

RM2,000, COD in KL. PM if interested.

If you need an ASR-II complete rack, let me know too.

audiozone
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

TAOC ASR-II 1-tier intermediate shelf (Used) Empty Re: TAOC ASR-II 1-tier intermediate shelf (Used)

Post by audiozone Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:49 am

Bump

audiozone
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down

TAOC ASR-II 1-tier intermediate shelf (Used) Empty Re: TAOC ASR-II 1-tier intermediate shelf (Used)

Post by audiozone Fri Dec 30, 2022 5:33 pm

Bump

audiozone
Club Member
Club Member

Back to top Go down