Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

LAiV Harmony DAC

Go down

LAiV Harmony DAC Empty LAiV Harmony DAC

Post by stylelaser.com.my Tue May 07, 2024 11:59 am

LAiV Harmony DAC Brand NewNow Selling At RM14,999. Free Shipping Within West Malaysia.
LAiV Harmony DAC L152

Laiv Harmony Dac

Dive deeper into the details.

DAC.
Precision Perfected: Exquisite Quality Redefined
We're pushing the technology and design limits to bring you outstanding audio experiences. Meet our newest creation: the Precision Crafted DAC. With cutting-edge machining techniques, like CNC (Computer Numerical Control), our DAC raises the bar for audio quality, style, and toughness.

Precision Engineering

Each aspect of our Precision Crafted DAC is carefully designed for accuracy. We employ advanced machining, like CNC, to shape each unit from premium aluminum, guaranteeing unmatched precision and consistency. This yields a visually striking product that excels in performance.
LAiV Harmony DAC 18

Unibody Design

Our DAC boasts a seamless unibody design crafted with advanced machining for reduced vibrations and interference, delivering cleaner sound reproduction. Its solid construction ensures top performance, even during long listening sessions.
LAiV Harmony DAC 16

Sleek Aesthetics

Beauty meets functionality. Its seamless, minimalist design radiates sophistication and elegance, fitting seamlessly into any audio setup. Whether on your desk or part of your music system, it stands as a testament to timeless design and precision engineering.
LAiV Harmony DAC Black%20front%20transparent
Revolutionizing Audio: Inspired by Industrial Ingenuity.
Our DAC is crafted with a visionary modular design, drawing inspiration from the efficiency and adaptability seen in industrial applications. This approach empowers users with unparalleled flexibility, simplified upgrades, and effortless maintenance, redefining the audio experience like never before.

Modular Design for Versatility

Embracing the ethos of industrial modularity, our DAC's design is engineered to be effortlessly adaptable. Each component is meticulously crafted for easy replacement or enhancement, ensuring seamless integration into your evolving setup. 
LAiV Harmony DAC 435074_dcd4f440f64b4ae594d1519721a4a740~mv2
LAiV Harmony DAC 11C

Reliability Meets Innovation

Despite its modular architecture, our DAC maintains uncompromising standards of quality and reliability. Each component undergoes rigorous testing to ensure peak performance and longevity, providing you with a dependable audio solution that stands the test of time.
LAiV Harmony DAC 9
Sonic Integrity: Unleash the Power of Uncompromised Sound.
We harness the power of uncompromised sound to elevate your audio experience. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology, including Balanced discrete R-2R architecture and quality components, to deliver unparalleled sound quality.
LAiV Harmony DAC 14

Unparalleled audio fidelity with our advanced Balanced discrete R-2R architecture.

An advanced audio technology that uses carefully arranged individual resistors with a tolerance of 0.05%, to achieve superior sound quality. By focusing on precision and quality, this technology delivers clear and accurate sound reproduction, providing an immersive listening experience with exceptional detail and fidelity.
LAiV Harmony DAC R2R%20Modules

Combination of premium components offering exceptional quality at a remarkable value.

Harmony DAC is built with top-tier components like Crystek crystal, Audio Node Kaisei capacitors, and Rubycon ZLH capacitors. These premium elements are carefully integrated into every vital part, ensuring superior performance and exceptional audio quality. Expect nothing short of an immersive listening experience that's rich in clarity and precision, thanks to our commitment to excellence and quality craftsmanship.
Seamless Simplicity: Elevating Your Experience.
We focus on enhancing user experience, believing in the elegance of simplicity. Here, we discuss how our products are carefully crafted to seamlessly fit into your life, with intuitive interfaces and effortless functionality. From sleek designs to user-friendly features, we're committed to creating experiences that are both beautiful and easy to use. Join us as we reveal our dedication to providing a seamless and simple user experience.
LAiV Harmony DAC 4b933e_d40807bc54bf4bcfb13f3617ecb7c83af000

Monochrome OLED display.

Experience crisp clarity with our 3.83-inch diagonal white monochrome OLED display, boasting a resolution of 320x132 pixels at 16-bit grayscale. Dive into stunning visuals with unmatched precision and detail, perfect for showcasing vibrant graphics and text in high-definition.

CD track info over SPDIF.

Enjoy enhanced audio experience with our seamless display feature. Automatically retrieve essential track information like Track ID and Play Time from compatible CD signals, providing instant access to details while listening to your favorite music.
LAiV Harmony DAC 4b933e_a6ee9d36e7f34aff9871cb49a4f53d86f000

I2S master clock capability.

Introducing our I2S clock feature, providing remarkable flexibility in your setup. With this capability, you can choose between the local DAC clock or the I2S source clock when using the I2S input. The DAC ensures compatibility with the I2S source clock before allowing you to select it.
LAiV Harmony DAC 4b933e_e4381ad76f184ac2a52ac0ede1072877f000

Design that prioritizing user comfort and functionality.

The placement of the buttons and rotating dial on our DAC is designed with ergonomics in mind, ensuring that users can confidently operate them without concern of accidentally pushing the DAC out of position. This thoughtful design enhances the user experience by providing easy access to controls while maintaining stability. Additionally, to further assist users in optimizing their setup, we include an alignment card for Spike's shoes. This ensures that users can position Spike's shoes correctly, minimizing the risk of damaging the spikes or the rack. We prioritize both usability and protection to provide our customers with a seamless and worry-free experience.
LAiV Harmony DAC 19

Our remote control, simplified and versatile.

A versatile remote control that is designed for simplicity and ease of use. With convenient keys for common functions and customizable buttons, navigating your device is effortless. Plus, with the ability to control two products with a single switch, it offers unparalleled convenience and efficiency.

Interested please feel free to contact:

012-2732555 Hew

016-3098668 John

017-2349074 Rick

012-2536225 Peter 

012-2309169 Chris

Business hour:

MONDAY - 10AM-6PM

TUESDAY - 10AM-6PM

WEDNESDAY - CLOSED(PASAR MALAM)

THURSDAY - 10AM-6PM

FRIDAY - 10AM-6PM

SATURDAY - 10AM-6PM

SUNDAY - 1PM-6PM

PUBLIC HOLIDAY - 1PM-6PM

Style Online Store 24Hous

STYLE LASER AUDIO SDN BHD

No.148, Jalan Cerdas, Taman

Connaught, Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur

( NEXT TO ALLIANCE BANK )

LAiV Harmony DAC Trade

We buy in your old items in CASH!!

Got something keep at home but seldom use or planning to upgrade?

Items that we buy:

Subwoofer

Integrated Amplifier

Speaker

CD player

AV Receiver

Please Whatsapp the item photo to me and get the price immediately, once confirmed the deal, we will pick up your item from you and pay you in cash.

Please visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] find out more products for sale at very special price..

Finish
LAiV Harmony DAC 4b933e_29faf0d4e29b411993504fb827b9d4ae~mv2
LAiV Harmony DAC Black%20rear%20transparent
Black & Gold Anodised Aluminium
Temperered Glass
LAiV Harmony DAC Silver%20front%20transparent
LAiV Harmony DAC Silver%20rear%20transparent
Silver & Gold Anodised Aluminium
Temperered Glass
Size and Weight
LAiV Harmony DAC 435074_0f6806ba07404684bf019756f8e637c2~mv2
Dimensions (W x H x D): 255mm x 50mm x 250mm (including connectors)
Weight: 4.3kg
Display
LAiV Harmony DAC Black%20Display
3.83-inch (diagonal) white monochrome OLED display
320x132-pixel resolution at 16-bit grayscale
Power button
Short press to power on / display off
Long press to turn off
Menu button
Press to settings / return
Navitation Dial 
Rotate to choose inputs or settings
Press to confirm / mute
Chip
LAiV Harmony DAC 435074_1f928863dc0245bca60d2778b3d3489c~mv2
Intel®
Altera®
Cyclone® FPGA
Clock
CCHD-957 FEMTO Clock Ultra-Low Phase Noise Oscillator
Digital Inputs
1 x USB
1 x Optical
1 x Coaxial
1 x I2S
Analog Outputs
1 x XLR, maximum at 4.15Vrms, approx. 1200 Ω 
1 x RCA, maximum at 2.07Vrms, approx. 600 Ω
Supported Formats (Input dependent)
USB
PCM: 44.1kHz - 768kHz
DSD: DSD64 - DSD256
Optical
PCM: 44.1kHz - 192kHz
DSD: Not supported
Coaxial
PCM: 44.1kHz - 192kHz
DSD: Not supported
I2S 
PCM: 44.1kHz - 768kHz
DSD: DSD64 - DSD256
Frequency Response
20Hz – 20kHz, within ± 0.25 dB
THD+N
0.0035%
Crosstalk
Better than 110 dB, 20Hz – 20kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR)
Better than 123dB, A-Wt.
Dynamic Range
Better than 110dB, A-Wt.
Features
Modular design
NOS / OS Mode
Positive / negative phase
Function key for quick settings
Display brightness, delay dim, and delay off
8 x I2S Mode with Laiv product auto-configured
I2S clock supported
CD track info over SPDIF
Controls
Remote control
Front panel
Power
100 - 127 VAC / 220 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60Hz, ≤ 10W
Fuse
2A, Slow-blow, 5 x 20mm.
In the Box
Welcome card with Certificate of Authenticity
Harmony DAC
Three spike shoes with alignment card
Remote control (Battery CR2032 not included)
Power cord
Cleaning cloth

Thanks for viewing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

stylelaser.com.my
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 1342
Registration date : 2018-01-20

Back to top Go down