Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Karan KAS 600, Stereo Amplifier

Go down

Karan KAS 600, Stereo Amplifier Empty Karan KAS 600, Stereo Amplifier

Post by dcsoundsf Fri Jun 21, 2024 12:25 am

I'm the first owner, bought it new from Karan in 2016. This amplifier is in perfect condition, installed once in my living room and never moved. No scratches, nicks, dents or anything.

It's a 110v, I have the original wooden crate, all the packaging, cover, user manual and everything that came with it. I'm in San Francisco and can ship worldwide

I'm downsizing my system and am open for trade for another power amplifier (but smaller!). I can send more pictures if needed, do a live video chat, anything that helps. I took great care of this amplifier, he's been driving my Sonus Faber Stradivari Homage with great joy.

Karan KAS 600, Stereo Amplifier Karan_11Karan KAS 600, Stereo Amplifier Karan_10

Asking $9,000

dcsoundsf

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2024-06-20

Back to top Go down

Karan KAS 600, Stereo Amplifier Empty Re: Karan KAS 600, Stereo Amplifier

Post by dcsoundsf Tue Jul 02, 2024 3:42 am

Bump, still available. I'm open to reasonable offers or for trades, I'm looking for a smaller power amplifier, ideally SS, unless it's a Manley, a VTL or a Lamm

dcsoundsf

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2024-06-20

Back to top Go down