Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier

Go down

BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier Empty BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier

Post by peterclting Sun Jul 07, 2024 9:48 pm

BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier 2705BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier
In good condition 8/10
SE version uses the "Supertubes" 6H30P tubes.
With compatible remote.

BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier 2705Selling for RM8,900
BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier 2705Contact Peter 012-3820333
BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier 2705Trade in / swap available

BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier 2705Specifications;
Maximum power (at <0,1%THD): 150W/8Ω; 300W/4Ω
Frequency response (-3dB): 3Hz - 150kHz
Preamplifier gain: 20dB
Volume regulation step: 0.5dB
Number of steps: 140
Input impedance: 100kΩ
S/N (unweighted): -100dB
THD (2Vrms): 0.01%
Channel separation (at 10kHz): 85dB
Idle power consumption: 80W
Maximum power consumption: 1000 W
Dimensions: 48cm x 15cm x 39cm
Weight: 18kg

BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier 2705Plenty of very good reviews as shown below:
Reviews here:

1. Absolute Sound:
“In an age of skepticism, my unbridled enthusiasm for the VK-300X might strike some as another example of reviewer hyperbole; believe me, it isn't. Still, it remains merely the second-best integrated amplifier I've heard. Top honors go to the obscure (only a few dealers), expensive ($19,000) and exotic (OTL) Tenor Audio 75Wi.
What the BAT team has achieved here may be even more remarkable, though: an integrated amplifier that rivals the finest separates, in a beautiful, flexible, and user-friendly package.”

2. 10 Audio Review:
“This is one of the most neutral components I can remember. It trades off just a bit of tube euphony for a quickness and transparency from the low bass to the ultrasonic that lets the music through without any editorializing that I can readily detect. System synergy will always be a critical factor in assembling an enjoyable audio system. This truism holds for the associated source components and speakers, and it is obvious that there is a special synergy inside the BAT integrated, as well. This is a case where the total is greater than the sum of the parts. In almost any setting, the BAT VK-300xSE is an excellent component and a worthy replacement for a separate preamplifier and amplifier. In the right setting, it makes music.”

Overall Rating: 9 LPs”

3. Oz review here:
http://www.amplifier.com.au/.../2004/11/15/american-bewdy/
"Our sample amplifier... delivered 165 watts into eight ohms, 266 watts into four ohms and 364 watts into two ohms, making it capable of driving even the most inefficient speakers.
BAT's VK-300x is the real McCoy: a high-power, high-performance stereo amplifier that is a joy to use.
The Absolute Sound's Editor Robert Harley wrote:

"the BAT VK-300 is a fabulous integrated amplifier"
"I've heard a number of BAT products, however, and they tend to have certain qualities you might find appealing, particularly in light of what you said about wanting greater tonal richness in the midrange. This is where the BAT products shine; they have a warmth, liquidity, lack of grain, roundness, and sense of presence in the midrange that I find greatly appealing. (See my review of the BAT REX preamp in TAS 182.) They have a slightly up-front perspective, and an upper treble that favors smoothness over brightness."

4. =AT35VUxL06EFQJmb8kWNm-mQXmMGUUOeLm5YIz0DTcGS1AQnLxe5jmjt3-v5P2ddYdeGlP5LkMx376SFAaATwFlTU4vB2U6NiovS6IMI0PpHdB8zRirLwCcaXVrS7WgsJksoCykh8ffVJ8TiKAZKtjTxKJ-2Yif55-KliUpgy99_Epy1PoSd3Tj2pJpZwUK8FEusamdG0ykSdg]http://www.audionexus.com/sixthnewsletter.shtml:
"We all know that BAT manufactures some of the finest amps, preamps, and CD players in the world, but we've always wished they'd make an integrated amp. Well, now they do. ... the VK-300X Signature Edition ... uses... a bipolar transistor design based directly on BAT's fabulous VK-6200 amp. This amplifier section is a zero feedback design of extremely low distortion. In fact, BAT claims that this is the lowest distortion, zero feedback amp on the market. ... The Signature Edition (SE) version uses the 6H30 supertube in its preamp section. In addition, this version has further refinements such as oil filled capacitors and upgraded power supply and other components. ... The sound... was absolutely magnificent, and this was due, in no small part, to the sound of the VK-300X SE. These new integrated amps are so delightful because they not only produce a superb level of sonic performance for a modest price, but they also are compact and won't overwhelm your room with massive hardware."

5. https://www.audioasylum.com/.../review-balanced-audio...
"Most importantly, I think the careful listener who recalls the subtleties and nuances of live acoustic music should listen for and expect to hear them in its recorded reproduction. Those are the qualities that, in my opinion, make reproduction of recorded music "lifelike." And those are the qualities that the VK-300se brings to recorded music playback, in great measure."

BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier Img_7929
BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier Img_7928
BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier Img_9719

Last edited by peterclting on Tue Oct 01, 2024 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Price reduced)

peterclting
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 2853
Registration date : 2018-03-02

Back to top Go down

BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier Empty Re: BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier

Post by peterclting Wed Aug 21, 2024 12:01 pm

bump

peterclting
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier Empty Re: BAT VK-300x SE Integrated Amplifier

Post by peterclting Sun Sep 22, 2024 12:54 am

bump

peterclting
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down