Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Anti-IC interconnects - anyone used these ?

2 posters

Go down

Anti-IC interconnects - anyone used these ? Empty Anti-IC interconnects - anyone used these ?

Post by carz Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Saw this on the net. Are these really so good?
Have anyone tried them before, and also the anti-cable speaker cables ?

http://www.anticables.com/anti-ic.html
http://www.anticables.com/testimonials2.html

Their ability to time align the music's transient events (eliminate time smearing) makes them more transparent, dynamic and "life like" than any other cable I have ever heard

Fast, Natural, Extended, Detailed, and Dynamic, w/o Brightness:

I wanted to drop you a note re: the excellence of your cables. I bought a couple of 10' Anti-Cables(for bi-wiring speakers) and a couple of 1.5M Anti-ICs. Now I know why you call these "anti" cables.....They do not add or detract anything from the music signal flowing through the system. Any sonic changes in tweaking upstream components are easily discernable. They are fast, natural sounding, extended, detailed, and dynamic, w/o brightness.

These Anti's have replaced my entire sets of the highly rated Audience AU24s and Cardas Golden References. They will probably replace my Purist Audio Venustas as well, even if the PADs were better (which they may not be), due to the massive price differential ($400 vs. PADs $3,500 bought, $6k+ retail). Wow! Thanks, and keep up the great work!

Mark Rodziewicz, MN

A No Brain'er in Shanghai China:

Got the anti-cables and anti-IC today. I tried the anti Anti-IC from the source to the pre. A brief listening session already confirmed I have to recommend this to my friends. It blown away the Kimber Select low end model effortless. More importantly, it is close to another pair of Sweden Silver interconnect that costs more than USD$5000.

I cant stop replacing my speaker cables with Anticables, again it didn't disappoint me at all, especially with this price tag. Finally, I install another pair of Anti-IC from pre to power. What I would recommend is Anti series should be used for the whole signal path, if possible. The synergy is very obvious.

In fact the whole set of Anti ICs and Anticables is ordered for my friend's new system with relatively limited budget. The half day listening experience is very pleasant, musical and involving. The "business case" to own a whole set of such a high standard cables is a no brain'er. And I think I have to order another set for my friend later.
Thanks,

Wilson Man, Shanghai China

carz
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2010-01-14

Back to top Go down

Anti-IC interconnects - anyone used these ? Empty Re: Anti-IC interconnects - anyone used these ?

Post by abeye Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:07 pm

Hi,

I've used them before. Firstly, anti-IC with normal Neutrik termination. it blew my Kimber KCAG away. Retain KCAG strength in tranparency, detail and fast yet more weighty and consistent across the range without the brightness. KCAG can sound a bit imbalance at the lower end espeically if you use smaller monitors.

Then i tried with Eichman bullet. Improve one notch.

Lastly, i tried their custom-made anti-IC reference cable XLR. Not easily obtainable. It has silver strand in the middle surrounded by copper. The best interconnect i ever used. Things just opened up more clearly and wider soundstage without the typical 'silver' sound.

Thanks

abeye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Character sheet
Source(s): Naim CDX/Teddy XPS / Philips CD880
Amplification: NVA P50&A60
Speakers: Harbeth C7ES3

Back to top Go down