Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Any Scheduled Jazz / Piano Based Music Concert In KL

5 posters

Go down

Any Scheduled Jazz / Piano Based Music Concert In KL  Empty Any Scheduled Jazz / Piano Based Music Concert In KL

Post by ryder Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:11 pm

I would appreciate if there are some information on scheduled concert performances from local or foreign artists in KL. Preferred genre is jazz and piano based.

Any idea if Earl Klugh, Peter White, Suguru Matsutani or Kitaro is visiting Malaysia anytime soon? Any other bands or singers visiting Malaysia this year?

Thanks.

ryder
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Any Scheduled Jazz / Piano Based Music Concert In KL  Empty Re: Any Scheduled Jazz / Piano Based Music Concert In KL

Post by WongKN Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:29 am

You said local artists also can right ? You enjoy chinese songs ? Teresa Teng's songs ? There's a local concert of Teresa Teng's song sang in a jazzy style organised by Leslie.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Any Scheduled Jazz / Piano Based Music Concert In KL  Empty Re: Any Scheduled Jazz / Piano Based Music Concert In KL

Post by Mikapoh Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 am

When is date of the Leslie concert?

I would also keen to know any future philharmonic orchestra scheduled to perform at KLCC Opera House? Maybe a thread updating by someone pertaining any upcoming concert in KL including Genting Highland? This will serves as useful information for outstation folks especially from East M'sia!

While enjoying our beloved Hifi that believe to bring closer to the live music in our confined room, it is as important to go out once a while to attend live concerts to refresh our hearing skills. All the acoustic instruments perform at the great KLCC concert hall will be an awesome experience. Another thing we can learn is the hall ambiance being taken care of. Heard that the inside structure can be changed to suite different genre of music. So, it would be nice if we have all the schedules on hand so that we can plan ahead, at least to poor guy like me who simply can't effort to fly overseas just to attend live concerts. Sad.

Mikapoh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:54 am

Here is the schedule :

http://www.mpo.com.my/Upcoming-Performances.aspx
htkaki
htkaki
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.htkaki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by VS126 Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:00 am

Log in to mpo and register yourself. You will get periodic updates on who/what is performing and writeups and tickets offer into yr email.

Another venue The Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Center in Sentul Park Center also have world class performers. www.klpac.org
VS126
VS126

Number of posts : 640

Character sheet
Source(s): MacMini, 16GB RAM, SSD with Clones mPsu / Clones Asher DSD Dac
Amplification: Crayon CFA 1.2, Red Dragon S500, Clones Audio 25PM /AP2
Speakers: Spatial Hologram M3 Turbo S, Spatial Lumina 12Be Statement and soon Spatial X-1 Uniwave with Vinnie Rossi Lio 4 channel Ultracapacitor amp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikapoh Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:27 am

Thank you guys for the info.

Certainly will register myself. If happen to attend any of those, I will not forgetting allowing myself few days prior the concert to visit some of your highly regard set-up. One in Klang, one in Seremban and many others in PJ (my familiar hometown)

Cheers.

Mikapoh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:46 am

Mikapoh wrote:Thank you guys for the info.

Certainly will register myself. If happen to attend any of those, I will not forgetting allowing myself few days prior the concert to visit some of your highly regard set-up. One in Klang, one in Seremban and many others in PJ (my familiar hometown)

Cheers.
Seremban? You knew another fellow audiophiles here? Wah!
htkaki
htkaki

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.htkaki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikapoh Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Not another but only one audiophile in Seremban whom is very passionate about audio and sound system. The place is very well-known for its incredible but controlled version of the ultra low freq effect. Many would agreed its LFE can smoke many showroom set-up. Experience is believing. Now his Hifi has taken off as well. Need not intro further...

Couple of my friends who are into audio biz, will use his set-up as "benchmark" at the upcoming KLIAV show. There seems to be questions throw at me coz I've visited him, OMG.

Mikapoh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:25 am

Mikapoh wrote:When is date of the Leslie concert?

Details are in this thread -> 'leslie concert thread on hifi4sale'

The Sunway Lagoon musical show is still on AFAIK. While some of the singers are local, they are singing those wonder songs and music from the musicals, broadway, etc. If you want to attend a live show, I would recommend this one. I am planning to go attend one soon.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down