Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Hi-Fi Shops in KL Pavillion/Starhill area

4 posters

Go down

Hi-Fi Shops in KL Pavillion/Starhill area Empty Hi-Fi Shops in KL Pavillion/Starhill area

Post by wizardofoz Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:53 pm

In KL a few days and looking for some suggestions for HiFi shops in the area near my hotel.

Staying near pavilion / starhill / lot 10 so anywhere walking distance around here would be good.

Items on my list are any 2nd hand stuff, and maybe a turntable.

can PM me here would be great but only staying to thursday this trip.

cheers
Wiz Razz

wizardofoz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Hi-Fi Shops in KL Pavillion/Starhill area Empty Re: Hi-Fi Shops in KL Pavillion/Starhill area

Post by Cremona Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:06 pm

Hi. Wiz. Welcome to K.L. For starters, you could try the maze that is inside sg wang & low yat plaza. In sg wang there is A&L, CMY and one or two others. In low yat, there is TongLee and a few more. These few shops would have Record players. (sorry cant tell u more about the 2 malls above as i've not been there in a long while). Further down Jalan Raja Chulan, in Plaza MPL, there is PerfectHiFi on the ground floor. If u r more adventureous you could take the LRT heading towards Kelana Jaya station but get off at Taman Jaya station and head for Amcorp Mall where you'll find 5 to 7 hifi shops on the 1st floor. For hifi gear, amcorp mall will be a better bet. Too bad u r down now not next week as the KL AV show will be on next weekend. U can always let me know earlier and i'll be glad to take u around the next time you are in town. Always glad to help a fellow Hifi kaki. Regards..........

Cremona

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Back to top Go down

Hi-Fi Shops in KL Pavillion/Starhill area Empty Re: Hi-Fi Shops in KL Pavillion/Starhill area

Post by wizardofoz Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:56 pm

Thanks Bro

Found Low Yat and saw some stuff in one of the shops there (split level place) forget the name...some good tubey stuff, but rather pricey - even the TTs quite pricey too compared to home prices but good to see some slection.

Antique Sound Lab 1001Q KT88 amp was RM6500 - I have a copy of this amp so was interesting to the original.

Have a few days to kill so maybe will LRT it during the week out to where you suggested.

Thanks again for the reply and yes its a shame I wont be up for that, or maybe I will as the wife wants to come up that weekend too I think cheers so could happen ... fingers crossed.

wizardofoz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by ysc20000 Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Hi wiz ,our 2009 KL International AV Show is on 24-26 July at Starhill (JW Marriott Hotel, KL).Hope,u can stay for that long.

ysc20000
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:33 am

I have heard few months back that Steinway Lyngdorf opened a showroom in StarHill. Is it true?
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down