Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

A new USB DAC from me, calling the real enthusiasts to test it.

3 posters

Go down

A new USB DAC from me, calling the real enthusiasts to test it.  Empty A new USB DAC from me, calling the real enthusiasts to test it.

Post by chchyong89 Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:17 pm

A new USB DAC from me, calling the real enthusiasts to test it.  Img_0210

After some serious and deep work out on my USB DAC for a year, the performance and signal quality had finally achieved what I really want (at least at the cost paid).

A new USB DAC from me, calling the real enthusiasts to test it.  Ppz10

What's so special in this little thing (Besides technical talks)
1. Direct connection to your USB slot to reduce the messiness of cables.
2. A special and unique miniature design
3. ES9023
4. And lastly, don't ever judge the sound quality on the size. Razz

I have made up my mind and decided to give it a go. But in before, i have 2 hand soldered units can be borrow for testing. I am hoping any of the real enthusiasts from hifi4sales are kind enough to rent a unit from me and give me some interesting feedback against your commercial DAC. It will be even better if you can take more photos and share at this thread to improve the joyfulness of sharing!

*Due to limited unit available on my hand, please return the DAC to me within 5 days. To insure my DAC from missing, only members with reputations are allowed. Feel free to pick up a unit from me, petaling jaya. Very Happy

chchyong89
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

A new USB DAC from me, calling the real enthusiasts to test it.  Empty Re: A new USB DAC from me, calling the real enthusiasts to test it.

Post by elhefe Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:27 pm

Excellent effort there. Nice to see a localised enthusiast like yourself producing with your own design. And furthermore have the courage to offer other enthusiast to do a review.

As I am in the market for a USB DAC currently (was thinking to purchase ARCAM rPAC), I will be interested to participate.

Congratulations.

A new USB DAC from me, calling the real enthusiasts to test it.  Whatsa11
elhefe
elhefe

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Amplification: McIntosh MA9000, SPL Audio Phono
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

http://www.notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

A new USB DAC from me, calling the real enthusiasts to test it.  Empty Re: A new USB DAC from me, calling the real enthusiasts to test it.

Post by chchyong89 Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Thanks for showing interests! Feel free to drop by and pick up the DAC from me Very Happy I have pmed you my contact detail.

chchyong89
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kp93300 Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:50 am

Hi
I salute you for courage to let others reviewed your work.
Do post more details / photos.
Can it play hi res files ?

cheers

kp93300

kp93300
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by chchyong89 Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:06 pm

Thanks for it. yeap. Here is more photos that i used for syok sendiri.

A new USB DAC from me, calling the real enthusiasts to test it.  Img_0211

A new USB DAC from me, calling the real enthusiasts to test it.  Img_0212

A new USB DAC from me, calling the real enthusiasts to test it.  Ppz210

Very Happy

Btw, the output current from the DAC is very limited to drive any headphone/IEM directly. An amplifier is recommended before connecting to the load.

chchyong89
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down