Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Frank Power Bank

+19
Happy
seng
sting
trebla
wingman
joydivision
AwesomeSound
kamfei0512
soonthas
cyrus2
elhefe
Zaku51
CH
adrian4454
zeebee
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
bal
DrWho
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Empty Re: Frank Power Bank

Post by 77006688 Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:28 pm

Very Happy  Thanks for sharing.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2011-08-30

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:53 pm

The Frank Power Bank has gone International. It has been positively reviewed by Stereotimes as below. Congratulations Frankie!

Stereotimes Review
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers: Genelec

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2 Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:12 am

To Mr.Frankie Voon...
He is a nice guy and "YOU ARE THE BEST BRO" congratulations...

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

cyrus2
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2012-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Wed May 07, 2014 9:59 am

Another review endosing the Frank Power Bank.

Audiofi.net Review Here

I share the view of the writer in that if I could only retain one of my audio accessories and have to remove the others, it has to be the Frank Power Bank that will remain. I have yet met a fellow audiophile owner of a Frank Power Bank who does not think highly of the Frank Power Bank. cheers  cheers  cheers.
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Wed May 07, 2014 10:39 am

Concur to that DrWho

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Whatsa11
elhefe
elhefe

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Amplification: McIntosh MA9000, SPL Audio Phono
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

http://www.notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Wed May 07, 2014 10:53 am

elhefe,
My audio accessories cost as much as my equipments if not more. Frank Power Bank sits on top and rules the rest:king:
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Wed May 07, 2014 10:56 am

I need to get Frank to visit my house one of these days... I have yet to really experience what good power can do to my system. I have witnessed what it can do to the set up during the AFO and Genesis speaker showcase last year.... but really want to see what it can do to mine.

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Wed May 07, 2014 11:02 am

In that case, be prepared to take out your cheque book. Once heard it could not unpluged!
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Empty Frank Ultra Bank

Post by DrWho Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:22 am

What can be better than a Frank Power Bank? Perhaps a Frank Ultra Bank. For those audiophiles whom want their equipment to be as near to the Frank Power Bank, wire length wise, the new Frank Ultra Bank is the answer.
The Frank Ultra Bank shares the same design as the Frank Power Bank. They differ in the wiring configuration only. The Frank Power Bank is designed to be connected to the electricity mains at the ELCB at the incoming board. The installation requires an electrician.
The Frank Ultra Bank comes with a plug. You can plug it into a wall socket nearest to your hifi set. The back of the new Frank Ultra Bank incorporate two high quality US sockets. You either plug your equipment direct or your distributor into these sockets. These are the only changes from the previous design.
If you were to connect your equipment directly to Ultra Bank, the length of the wiring is only the length of your power cord as compared to the length of of your power cord plus the wire from your wall socket to the ELCB plus the wire from FPB to the ELCB, for the Frank Power Bank. To some audiophiles the reduced wire lenght is crucial to get their optimum sound quality.

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 <a href=Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Frank_10" />

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 <a href=Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Ultra_10" />

The Beta Testers are very please with the Ultras in their systems. The Frank Ultra Bank will debut at the coming KLIAV and can be seen at Room 7028, 8036 and Starhill 1.
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by wingman Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:00 am

Dr Who..

Thanks for the pre...reveal information.

Something that I would want to explore now...just a plug to the wall socket option.

Any pre- reveal pricing?

Cheers Very Happy
wingman
wingman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:42 am

Wingman,
I don't know the price but I could guess that it should be similarly priced as the Frank Power Bank. I agree with you that the plug in feature plus the built in sockets are certainly attractive to most of us. This is now the export model. Plug and play. Smile
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by trebla Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:40 pm

Does anyone have pictures to show the difference between the frank power bank and the frank ULTRABANK. I have 2 units of frank power bank installed some time ago.
they are very good and I will never do without them in my hifi system. seeing that I already have 2 power banks will adding the frank ULTRABANK be advisable? Or will the return on investment be better justified by upgrading the amp s or cables

trebla

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 77006688 Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:12 pm

just installed the fpb. frankie informed that 9 units of ultrabank had been sold till 7pm just now. many calls coming in just now. maybe the figure changed now.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by wingman Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:15 pm

hi...

I believe the product/brand speaks  for itself...as I own another product from Frankie...the phonostage...never regretted...it's an awesome product. And I believe this would be another good product being churned out by Frankie....

cheers Very Happy
wingman
wingman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:31 am

Kudos to Frankie for showing that Malaysia Boleh! If the same product is packaged and marketed by one of the popular hifi brands, it would most probably be selling at TEN times the price what Frankie is selling.
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by 77006688 Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:11 pm

DrWho wrote:
77006688 wrote:Hi Dr Who,

I am an amateur in Hifi and now working slowly to improve my system. If we install the FPB in our power supply line, do we still need those expansive power cord and distributor and etc in the power supply chain? I am asking this question because if we save on those Power cords, distributors and etc, then it is better to invest in FPB and get the whole power supply corrected and use the normal power cord and distributor.

Thanks and regards.

This is certainly not an easy question to address Wink
The answer is dependent on many factors, ie quality of your electricity supply, are you drawing your power supply from one socket outlet, quality of your current power cords etc.
In general I am in agreement with your view of getting the power source correct first. Connect your distributor as close to the FPB as possible, if possible at the same twin socket that is supplying power to the FPB. Changing your UK plugs to the US type (by passing the 13 amp fuses) would most probably further improve the sonic quality.
IMHO, the FPB would give you the same if not more effect as changing the power cords.
Time to answer my own question above. For my case,the FPB do much more improvement  than power cords. My amp had difficulty to drive my speaker but after installation of FPB, I had the power needed and all others improvement as being discussed here.
well done Frankie.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:35 pm

I am glad that the Frank Power Bank works well in your system. Thanks for sharing. 
A second unit would further improve your sound quality.
A good audio buddy of mine recently installed his fifth unit and he is very pleased with the result.
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by 77006688 Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Thanks Dr.who, I will consider the 2nd unit in the later stage. As I am still new in this hobby, I still have many others staff to consider in my setup. Anyway, thanks for your recommendation of FPB.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by sting Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:20 am

my review on powerBank

http://sting-journey.blogspot.com/
sting
sting
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Source(s): Sony Discman
Amplification: BmB karaoke amplifier
Speakers: Jalan Pasar diy speakers

http://sting-journey.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by joydivision Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:33 am

Had Frankie install the third Power Bank in my setup. After 20 hours of 'charging', I had a listen to my favorite albums. Music becomes more alive and presentation is more realistic and vivid with greater depth. Background is quieter and a tad darker. Absolutely fantastic investment. Thinking of a 4th power bank already. afro
joydivision
joydivision
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Thanks for sharing. Pleased to know that your third unit of Frank Power Bank is further improving your sound quality. Your fourth unit would be a natural progression. Twisted EvilTwisted Evil I am having four units and have not acquired more only because of space limitation. Current record is seven units in a system.
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by seng Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:36 pm

Hi doc, would appreciate if you could share your 4 power banks setup. i.e. What equipment are connected to these power banks. Also what improvement do u observe with each additional pb. I have just 1 pb connected to a distributor with 8 outlets. Connected to this outlet are 2 power amps for low frequency,2 for mids, 1 for hc. 2 for preamp and 1 for active crossover. My pb is connected at the db. Thinking of getting more pbs.
Best regards.

seng

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:32 pm

Hi Seng,
DrWho is just my avatar based on the 60s BBC Time Traveler TV program. I am not a real doctor Embarassed

I have two FPBs located in my utility room where the Distribution Board is located, another two FPBs located in my Hifi room. The two rooms share a common wall, ie the hifi room front wall.
The two FPBs in the Utility room are connected directly to two MCBs serving the Hifi room. I have modified the two FPBs in the HIfi room to incorporate two IEC outlet sockets each. The two modified FPBs are plugged into two separate wall sockets that are connected to the MCBs at the Utility room. Basically each of the two wall sockets in the Hifi room is connected directly to two FPBs in parallel (Shot Gun).

I have 3 units of isol8 line conditioners each having 4 outlets. Two isol8 conditioners are plugged to one modified FPB and third isol8 is plugged to the other modified FPB. My speaker system is an active type, each speaker channel has 3 power cords which are connected to one isol8. My CAS, CD Transport, Preamp and DAC are connected to the third isol8. pale Hope this is not too confusing.

I would love to have another FPB in my Hifi room just to power the CAS, CD Transport, Preamp and DAC. Space limitation is preventing me from achieving this.

I believe I have posted in this thread the benefits of the FPB each time I have added another FPB to my system. As many fellow forumers have reported, you would reap additional benefits each time you add another FPB to your system. I have yet encountered or experienced any diminishing returns from additional FPB.

Frankie, you are our MAN! cheers
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by seng Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:23 pm

Thanks doc for the quick and comprehensive reply. Have always enjoyed your posts which are most enlightening. Will seriously consider another fpb
Best regards.

seng

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 77006688 Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:31 am

fully charged my 2nd unit of fpb last night and now listening to my system. i confirmed that the 2nd unit of fpb bring my system to another level of performance. this is definitely the must have product in your system. i will update again when the 2nd unit of fpb fully run in. well done to our Malaysian talent Mr.Frankie Voon

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by 77006688 Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:31 am

Run in the 2nd unit of FFB over weekend. It is definitely improvement in all aspects. I am a armature in audiophile and not a professional reviewer but I would said, the FPB (s) will definitely bring your existing system that you may not realise now to another level of performance that will make you surprised.

My recommendation is before you make any major upgrade to your existing system, please put FPB as your first priority upgrade in your list.

Till then, enjoy your music as always Very Happy

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:47 am

77006688 wrote:Run in the 2nd unit of FFB over weekend. It is definitely improvement in all aspects. I am a armature in audiophile and not a professional reviewer but I would said, the FPB (s) will definitely bring your existing system that you may not realise now to another level of performance that will make you surprised.

My recommendation is before you make any major upgrade to your existing system, please put FPB as your first priority upgrade in your list.

Till then, enjoy your music as always Very Happy
Yeeeeeesssss! Another FPB convert  Very Happy 
Thanks for sharing.
Your third unit of FPB will again further improve your system performance. As I have previous mentioned, FPB is a best buy for any system. The performance over cost ratio is unbeatable. What is most important it is Malaysian made.
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by 77006688 Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:47 am

Hi Dr, the FPB is definitely to consider if I am planning for next step. Right now, I have sufficient power I need to drive my speaker and found the sound I enjoyed. To my surprise is that with each FPB installed, I found the improvement is in all aspects.  cheers

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Empty FRANK PE-35 GROUND LOOP EMI FILTER

Post by DrWho Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:12 am

What makes the difference between a good sounding system and a great sounding system? My answer would be the absence or greatly reduced electrical noise, especially those high frequency noise. 

I have spent more on improving my power supply than on my equipment and am extremely pleased with the result. My final frontier of eliminating EMI came in the form of 
FRANK PE-35 GROUND LOOP EMI FILTER

The absence of electrical noise, thus enabling our systems to produce nuances and harmonics, is what that makes a system sounds REAL. With Frank PE-35 Ground Loop EMI Filter installed, I was able to hear rich low-level informations and very low noise-floor level.

Once again Frankie has created a Must Have device for all serious audiophiles.
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by 77006688 Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:03 pm

Hi Dr who, thanks for the new device introduction. Is this PE-35 is also cumulative effects? How many units you recommend? Very Happy

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:13 am

The positive effects of the Frank PE-35 Ground Loop EMI Filter are cumulative. I have to request for more units after the installation of the initial prototype batch because the improvements were so startling. My audio buddies and I are all very pleased with this device, just as much as with Frank Power Bank. Of course, the end effects of these two devices are different, both positive.
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by 77006688 Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:50 am

affraid have to save $$$ now.

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:29 am

Very Happy Our passion for Audio Nirvana is a costly affair, however the journey to Audio Nirvana is all fun.

There is now a better explanation of this device, here
FRANK PE-35 GROUND LOOP EMI FILTER
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:20 am

Installed mine....review soon...

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Img_2010

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kamfei0512 Thu May 07, 2015 4:45 pm

http://www.monoandstereo.com/2015/04/frank-acoustics-frank-pe-35-ground-loop_21.html
kamfei0512
kamfei0512
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Audio Alchemy DDS II + DDE v1.1, Google Chromecast Audio
Amplification: Arcam FMJ A19
Speakers: Audio Physic Tempo 25

Back to top Go down

Post by 77006688 Tue May 12, 2015 9:06 pm

hi, short update on my 2nd unit of FPB. After the 1 week of installation, I lost the music I expected and I am completely lost and can't find the sound I heard earlier. Then I realised that Dr.Who discussed about the run in time of FPB, here I fully agreed with Dr.Who that the run in time of the FPB is quite long. I hope I had  had run in my 2nd unit of FPB by now but anyway, I now got my sound and music back to a better improvement over 1 unit of FPB. Fully happy with this acquisition and my next move will be the PE35. Already contacted Frankie and will update again when PE 35 installed. Good news for the PE35 is that it do not need to be run in as according to Frankie. Laughing

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Thu May 14, 2015 7:20 pm

Just bought 1 unit of Frank Ultra Bank. Happy to use it. I must said I'm very impressed with the FUB. Good job, Frankie. Will install PE35 soon.

Also want to thanks DrWho and his friends who kindly let me & my friends to audition their High End Hi Fi Systems on 26-4-15. All of us enjoyed the trip very much. TQVM.  Very Happy cheers

Happy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Fri May 15, 2015 7:29 am

After 3 weeks of PE35 in my system... In general, this EMI filter managed to  push my system to deliver more clarity and and separation of different layers of musical arrangement. It also brought out some of the lower end notes to a different level, more subdued and controlled manner. Overall presentation of my system on the digital side was livelier. It was expressed in a more emotional and enveloping environment.

Full review here

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Fri May 15, 2015 11:32 am

Happy wrote: Laughing Just bought 1 unit of Frank Ultra Bank. Happy to use it. I must said I'm very impressed with the FUB. Good job, Frankie. Will install PE35 soon.

Also want to thanks DrWho and his friends who kindly let me & my friends to audition their High End Hi Fi Systems on 26-4-15. All of us enjoyed the trip very much. TQVM.  Very Happy cheers
It was a pleasure to host you and your audio buddies. 
I am pleased that you are benefiting from and enjoying the Frank Ultra Bank. You would be happier when the PE35 is installed.Wink
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Fri May 15, 2015 11:38 am

J
elhefe wrote:After 3 weeks of PE35 in my system... In general, this EMI filter managed to  push my system to deliver more clarity and and separation of different layers of musical arrangement. It also brought out some of the lower end notes to a different level, more subdued and controlled manner. Overall presentation of my system on the digital side was livelier. It was expressed in a more emotional and enveloping environment.

Full review here
I experienced similar improvements as you with Frank PE35. Another Best Buy by Frankie  Twisted Evil
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by 77006688 Fri May 29, 2015 8:44 pm

just installed the PE35. 1 words for this purchase-->satisfied Very Happy

Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Empty Frank Power Banks at the coming KLIAV Show

Post by DrWho Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:01 pm

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Img-2011

8 nos Frank Power Banks in action at the coming KLIAV show. Don't miss them at Room 8040. Very Happy
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Empty Frank Power Bank goes International!

Post by DrWho Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:38 am

Frank Power Bank goes International!

A Little Bird told me that FV EUROAUDIO, the manufacturer of FPB, has recently appointed distributors in USA and Europe. Comments, about the FPB performance, from the distributors are "Magnificent" and "Fantastic" as expected.

CONGRATULATIONS! to Frankie for bringing out such Internationally acclaimed product. FPB makes us proud to be Malaysian. Hope to see the FPBs displayed at the future CES and Munich High End Show cheers cheers cheers
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:44 am

Congratulations! Well done, Frankie!  cheers

Happy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:29 am

Frank Power Bank together with few others won the coveted prize.

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Award10

Congratulations, Frankie
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by puiyk1973 Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:15 am

Hi all,

Thank for the posting that draw me to become one of the FPB's victim. Frankie is a very nice person and i want to thank my good friend, Joe Ling, to hook me up with Frankie.

I have my unit installed for a week, and my observation is the bass control and soundstage that FPB brought to my system.

Thank you

puiyk1973
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Character sheet
Source(s): AMR cd-777
Amplification: Leben RS100-u and CS1000P
Speakers: ProAc D28

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:24 pm

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 MW2015

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 UB2500
Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Publisherschoice

[size=16]Frank Acoustics Ultra Bank UB-25000Ws Power Conditioner($4,500.00: Similar unit reviewed here) I really don’t know why this unit is called an AC  power conditioner because it operates very different from any power conditioner I have ever experienced. This unit surpasses anything and everything that any power conditioner I have ever owned, and I am not ashamed to say I have owned a few. To best describe what the Frank Ultra Bank UB-25000Ws PC does is not try to describe it in this short paragraph. However their website says “The shunt reactor is an absorber of reactive power, thus increasing the energy efficiency of the system”.  In other words this unit will take your system to heights unimaginable. Trust Me. This unit will put your system on Steroids. Worth every dime of the asking price. (Clement Perry, David Caplan, Moreno Mitchell)

[/size]Frank Power Bank - Page 2 ST%20Pagebreak

Congratulations Frankie, for making all Malaysians proud
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi-Fi 4 Sale Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:35 pm

DrWho wrote:Frank Power Bank - Page 2 MW2015

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 UB2500
Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Publisherschoice

[size=16]Frank Acoustics Ultra Bank UB-25000Ws Power Conditioner($4,500.00: Similar unit reviewed here) I really don’t know why this unit is called an AC  power conditioner because it operates very different from any power conditioner I have ever experienced. This unit surpasses anything and everything that any power conditioner I have ever owned, and I am not ashamed to say I have owned a few. To best describe what the Frank Ultra Bank UB-25000Ws PC does is not try to describe it in this short paragraph. However their website says “The shunt reactor is an absorber of reactive power, thus increasing the energy efficiency of the system”.  In other words this unit will take your system to heights unimaginable. Trust Me. This unit will put your system on Steroids. Worth every dime of the asking price. (Clement Perry, David Caplan, Moreno Mitchell)

[/size]Frank Power Bank - Page 2 ST%20Pagebreak

Congratulations Frankie, for making all Malaysians proud

Yes, absolutely! All the hard work is starting to get some much-deserved recognition.
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 934
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Streamer
Amplification: Amps
Speakers: Speakers

https://www.hifi4sale.net

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:49 am

If you are going to the Munich High End Show 2016, make sure to drop by at room Atrium A4.2 E216, Absolare Electronics.
You would most probably meet our proud Frankie with his Frank Ultra Bank UB-25000W on display/demo there.
cheers
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down

Frank Power Bank - Page 2 Empty Product of the Year Award for Frank Ultra Bank

Post by DrWho Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:09 pm

The Frank Ultra Bank 15000W has just been awarded The Product of the Year by Thailand's leading Audio & Video magazine, WAVE.
A Much Deserved Recognition which makes all Malaysian proud.

Congratulations Frankie for your another milestone achieved.  cheers cheers cheers
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:

Back to top Go down