Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

What are you listening to right now?

+92
noodle88
Naim-ThoR
whois101
jacktp
mrquery
cyrus2
kamfei0512
beat
Hard Graft Records
puchongvinyl
acai
7810sam
Wikin
Apole
unig
secularism
david&david
James
cyh
thomasdevendran
dnabira
Forever Delayed
Mikapoh
tmahmood
JediSavant
dylan
kakibook
kychoo99
chamts1
quintaruban
LeCouple
ivan.wong
enzo520
moderneagle
WongKN
carz
whwong
erwan
azirulfahmie
matlap
khlim_77
VS126
bal
2A3
thegoodarcher
jokiarch
erikgoh
royroy
skydna
elhefe
jackyuen
uncle_vic
hifikrazy
chua55
mofaz
ecoli123
fizi
gloraglory
viboys88
shah zain
hazy
catal2002
ongaaron
funeralmarch
drife
jazzfunksoulmusic
Landy
igmcheah
ARTESUANO
CT-Boy
auronthas
shaiful
leonard ong
Bite
mugenfoo
highcut28
Bono
azri
tlkoo
jazzy939
cmboy
llsaw
tycham
||soong
zeebee
mad.onenad
bimmerman
joydivision
kancan
wingman
hasnul
sting
96 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Empty Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by elhefe Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:09 am

puchongvinyl wrote:
elhefe wrote:

Finally....I managed to get this LP and listening to Whiskey in The Jar and Tuesday's Gone...

Fooking excellent isn't it. Actually some of me fave metallica tunes are the covers. Got this on CD. Just need to go pick up me vinyl copy from vendor.

Was blasting the recently acquired 45-rpm versions of Kill Em All & Ride the Lightning just now . . . alongside 12" of One & Harvester of Sorrow (which has Breadfan on flipside).

No if only Metallica can rediscover the mojo that made em great in the first place . . .

Yes...Metallica covers are really good...

How are you enjoying the 45 RPMs??? I have Ride the Lightning and Masters of Puppets..truth be told.. I dont like the sound specifically for Metallica.. The 45 RPMs pressing for Metallica seems lack of energy to my ears...

The 45 RPMs of Garage Inc was only RM20 more than the 33s....But I still did not want to get the 45 RPMs.

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Whatsa11
elhefe
elhefe

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Amplification: McIntosh MA9000, SPL Audio Phono
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

http://www.notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Empty Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by puchongvinyl Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:13 pm

elhefe wrote:[
How are you enjoying the 45 RPMs??? I have Ride the Lightning and Masters of Puppets..truth be told.. I dont like the sound specifically for Metallica.. The 45 RPMs pressing for Metallica seems lack of energy to my ears...

The 45 RPMs of Garage Inc was only RM20 more than the 33s....But I still did not want to get the 45 RPMs.

Funny ye should mention that.

Was listening to Ride which is wifey's fave LP & we bought were a little underwhelemed by the muddled sound quality.

Kill Em All was better though. Cliff's bass & the drums were more well defined.

But I is not overly concerned as me still has me ori 33rpm Megaforce pressings as back up.

Waiting fer 45rpm Master as well.

If the don't stack up, just put up em fer sale here or just swap later on.

In car this morning: Death Magnetic

puchongvinyl
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:17 pm

I am glad that I am not the only one who feels that the 45 RPM Metallica is not all 'that'. The RC guy was shocked when I told him that I didnt like the 45 RPM version.

Yes...I might do that...sell the 45 RPMs and get the 33s for Ride and Puppets..

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

Back to top Go down

Post by puchongvinyl Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:45 pm

I have the newly pressed 33rpm Master (me old copy was pretty worn out, so traded it in). Waiting fer the 45rpm to arrive.

Will compare & contrast & let ye knows.

puchongvinyl
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by llsaw Sat May 05, 2012 11:45 am

Damien Rice - Live from the Union Chapel. Oh Mr Rice, when are we going to be privy to your third album especially with the acrimoneous split from Ms Hannigan that does so ever wonderfully well on this live album?

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 51a9CU1OY-L._SL500_AA300_

Angus and Julia Stone - A Book Like This. Their debut and while not as good as the excellent follow up still a pretty decent listen.

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 51cy6KQZLcL._SL500_AA300_

llsaw
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s): Digital: Metronome Technologie CD8t S, Analogue: Clearaudio Ovation TT with Clarify tonearm and Clearaudio Stradivari V2 MC
Amplification: Gryphon Diablo 300 integrated amp, Gryphon Legato Legacy phonostage
Speakers: Audio Physic Cardeas 30

Back to top Go down

Post by puchongvinyl Tue May 08, 2012 3:47 pm

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Slowly12

Still effing brutal all these years later . . . Bleeeuuuurrrggghhhhhh!!!

LP needs a wipe down though.

Tempted to order the 180gm version if not fer the prohibitive postage costs.

puchongvinyl
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by tmahmood Tue May 08, 2012 6:56 pm

llsaw wrote:Damien Rice - Live from the Union Chapel. Oh Mr Rice, when are we going to be privy to your third album especially with the acrimoneous split from Ms Hannigan that does so ever wonderfully well on this live album?

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 51a9CU1OY-L._SL500_AA300_

Angus and Julia Stone - A Book Like This. Their debut and while not as good as the excellent follow up still a pretty decent listen.

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 51cy6KQZLcL._SL500_AA300_

Mr LLsaw, that Damien Rice album, vinyl or CD? If vinyl where did u get it from sir?
Thank you so much.

tmahmood
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Character sheet
Source(s): Michell Gyro SE, Linn Genki, Audiolab cd8200,wadia 170
Amplification: Naim XS,Linn Majik, Trichord Dino
Speakers: Mission 782

Back to top Go down

Post by llsaw Wed May 16, 2012 8:38 pm

CD via Amazon UK

llsaw
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s): Digital: Metronome Technologie CD8t S, Analogue: Clearaudio Ovation TT with Clarify tonearm and Clearaudio Stradivari V2 MC
Amplification: Gryphon Diablo 300 integrated amp, Gryphon Legato Legacy phonostage

Back to top Go down

Post by llsaw Wed May 16, 2012 8:41 pm

Lanterns on the Lake - Gracious Tide, Take Me Home. The only thing from Newcastle that interests me apart from Alan Pardew's well assembled Toons. Experimental folk rock or an English Sigur Ros? You decide. Excellent!

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 51QIYIH%2BDZL._SL500_AA300_

llsaw
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by joydivision Wed May 16, 2012 9:35 pm

llsaw wrote:Lanterns on the Lake - Gracious Tide, Take Me Home. The only thing from Newcastle that interests me apart from Alan Pardew's well assembled Toons. Experimental folk rock or an English Sigur Ros? You decide. Excellent!

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 51QIYIH%2BDZL._SL500_AA300_

Great album, bought the CD several months back and after first spin, ordered the LP too.
joydivision
joydivision
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by llsaw Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:49 am

Jonsi & Alex - Riceboy Sleeps. Too slow and steady for my liking. Many of the "songs" sound like they are building up to a crescendo only to stop before.. Reminds me of a slower more ambient version of Sigur Ros "()" album

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 41emAl9wSdL._SL500_AA300_

Nitin Sawhney - Prophesy. Not as good as "Beyond Skin" but nevertheless still a very good rojak of hip hop, trip hop, r&b, jazz, world/indian music and even some flamenco.

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 51nvF9ABNoL._SL500_AA300_

llsaw
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kychoo99 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:33 pm

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Neil10
The vocal of Neil Diamond + strings in the background - relaxing & enjoyable music complimented with good recording.

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Tas20110
Good music with excellent recording.
kychoo99
kychoo99
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Wadia
Amplification: Krell + Mcintosh
Speakers: Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by kychoo99 Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Some 'trophies' scavenged from KLAV 2012.

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Klav2010
kychoo99
kychoo99
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2011-01-06

Character sheet
Source(s): Wadia
Amplification: Krell + Mcintosh
Speakers: Infinity

Back to top Go down

Post by llsaw Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:33 am

3 albums from the progressive post-rock movement. All three have Steve Wilson in it Smile

Steve Wilson - Grace for Drowning. Steve is the founding member of Porcupine Tree but this album is quieter than many popular PT efforts especially the first disc. Steve cranks it up on the second especially on "Raider II" which spans more than 20 minutes. Still pretty enjoyable double CD.

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 41UbsG8N9yL._SL500_AA300_

Anathema - Weather Systems. Can you believe Anathema started out as a doom metal band? One wouldn't have realised their past listening to this excellent album. Inspiring uplifting melodies about a morbid subject. Produced by Steve Wilson.

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 51emW7WInZL._SL500_AA300_

Storm Corrosion. Storm Corrosion is a collaborative effort between Mr Wilson and Mikael Åkerfeldt of Opeth. Acoustical, minimalistic and nearly symphonic vs heavy rock/metal in nature.

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 61esmIA7l9L._SL500_AA300_

llsaw
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hard Graft Records Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:43 am

Hi Everyone. New around these parts.
These are what I've been playing:

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Beak-beak
Beak> - Beak>

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Shearwater-animal-joy
Animal Joy - Shearwater

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Woods-of-ypres-woods-4-the-green-album
Woods 4: The Green Album - Woods Of Ypres

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Japandroids-celebration-rock
Celebration Rock - Japandroids
Hard Graft Records
Hard Graft Records
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2012-03-29

http://hardgraftrecords.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by llsaw Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Sigur Rós - Inni (2CD + DVD). Live album featuring tracks from all their previous albums prior to the latest - Valtari

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 41TIuL0egRL._SL500_AA300_

Sigur Rós - Valtari. Gets better with every listen though slower and more akin "()" then their last "naked people running around".. sorry "Med Sud | Eyrum Vid Spilum Endalaust"

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 51KNatBHyML._SL500_AA300_

llsaw
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:32 am

Hi llsaw,

I'm Big fans of Sigur ros too,are you going to thier live concert at SG or KL on november?
beat
beat
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog~Digital
Amplification: Integrated
Speakers: Bookshelf

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:43 am

llsaw wrote:

Anathema - Weather Systems. Can you believe Anathema started out as a doom metal band? One wouldn't have realised their past listening to this excellent album. Inspiring uplifting melodies about a morbid subject. Produced by Steve Wilson.

Maaannn, I have not listened to Anathema sincenI left high school. They were among my daily listening bands alongside Morbid Angel, Carcass and Deicide.

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by llsaw Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:19 pm

beat wrote:Hi llsaw,

I'm Big fans of Sigur ros too,are you going to thier live concert at SG or KL on november?

Hi Beat,

I am not an avid concert fan hence very rarely do concerts.

llsaw
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by llsaw Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:20 pm

elhefe wrote:
llsaw wrote:

Maaannn, I have not listened to Anathema sincenI left high school. They were among my daily listening bands alongside Morbid Angel, Carcass and Deicide.

I believe you will find this "version" of Anathema totally unlike what you were used to in high school Laughing

llsaw
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by llsaw Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:25 pm

The sometimes forgotten man. David Sylvian - A Victim of Stars 1982 - 2012

. What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 41tWaNs4pYL._SL500_AA300_

llsaw
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by kamfei0512 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Bob Marley - No woman no cry... Embarassed
kamfei0512
kamfei0512
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Audio Alchemy DDS II + DDE v1.1, Google Chromecast Audio
Amplification: Arcam FMJ A19
Speakers: Audio Physic Tempo 25

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Empty Donna the Buffalo

Post by bal Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:39 pm

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Rockininthewearyland

Donna the Buffalo, rockin' in the weary land. Southern style. Zydeco country rock.

Bal

bal

Number of posts : 1275
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac
Amplification: conrad Johnson, Oddessy Khartago mono b
Speakers: maggie 1.7

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2 Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:12 pm

JOHANNES LINSTEAD - album kiss the earth

cyrus2
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2012-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Just downloaded from iTunes...and listening to:

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 611XfdVPabL._SL500_AA300_

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by sting Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:45 pm

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 P1060111

Sungha Jung & Angus/Julia Stone
sting
sting
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Source(s): Sony Discman
Amplification: BmB karaoke amplifier
Speakers: Jalan Pasar diy speakers

http://sting-journey.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2 Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:59 pm

JESSE COOK - album tempest

cyrus2
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikapoh Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:55 pm

In CD:

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 12310

In 24/96:

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 123410

Mikapoh
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 298
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:05 pm

FARID ALI AND ROGER WANG - album No Strings Attached

the best gambus fighting with kapok guitar - track number 6

cyrus2
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2 Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:02 pm

JAIME VALLE - album ROUND MIDNIGHT

cyrus2
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:14 pm

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Vanhalen1984minilp
This is my newest cd from ebay... the japanese mini LP remaster. The first 2 tracks are nice, and the rest is a disaster. Shrill enough to cause ear AND nose bleed!! Pity, this is such nice music made for cd by deaf engineers.

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Urgeoverkill
Unlike this one... i first listened on casette way back when, and finally got a copy from ebay. Very difficult to find, even Amazon does not have. Brilliant music that even now 19 years after it's release. And the production? Stunning. Excellent recording, i mean it's mastered by Bob LUdwig, what else can i say. Fantastic.

bal

Character sheet
Source(s): CEC T2, Oppo blu ray, mac mini running Audirvana thro Teac ud 501 dac

Back to top Go down

Post by kamfei0512 Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:17 pm

Jason Mraz - You and I (Live at The NorVa on 2008-04-19)
kamfei0512
kamfei0512
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Audio Alchemy DDS II + DDE v1.1, Google Chromecast Audio
Amplification: Arcam FMJ A19
Speakers: Audio Physic Tempo 25

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2 Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:38 pm

MASAYOSHI TAKANAKA

album - FADE TO BLUE (japanese pressing)

HEAVEN track number 5 (killer songs)...very low deep bass

cyrus2
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Hard Graft Records Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:38 pm

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Japandroids-post-nothing

Giving this a go to fight off the post-lunch drowsiness.
Hard Graft Records
Hard Graft Records
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2 Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:07 pm

for tonight...

DIANA KRALL

album - the look of love

best female vocalist forever... Cheers

cyrus2
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Hard Graft Records Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:43 am

now playing First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar.
and just before, some stoner rock, Monster Magnet - Superjudge.
Hard Graft Records
Hard Graft Records
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2 Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:40 pm

for tonight i listen...

1- PACO NULA new flamenco guitar
2- GUITAR HITS FOR LONELY EVENINGS
3- the hifi sound of FRANCIS GOYA featuring PETER WEEKERS
4- PETER RATZENBECK - peter's fancy What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Img_0110
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

cyrus2
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by mrquery Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:05 am

Henry Mancini: Send in the Clowns

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 HenryMancini-PlaysThoseClassicEvergreen

Youtube link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvNLQFY6V84

Last edited by mrquery on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add photo...)

mrquery
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:11 am

Early Saturday morning....630 am to 8 am.... Ebiet G Ade...and M. Nasir on MF M6 CDP (on loan for evaluation and review)...

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 MNasirvsEbietGAde

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by llsaw Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:49 pm

2 albums in similar genre as Coldplay but better than the abysmal Mylo Xyloto

Snow Patrol - Fallen Empires

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 41iil75YffL._SL500_AA300_

Keane - Strangeland

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 51onLnMy4CL._SL500_AA300_

llsaw
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by llsaw Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Fabtastic!

The Antlers - Hospice

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 41%2B1L1pyBXL._SL500_AA300_

And the excellent follow up - Bursts Apart

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 61GnT9Ii89L._SL500_AA300_

llsaw
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2 Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:10 pm

For tonight......

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Img_0217

Very Happy Smile Very Happy

cyrus2
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by llsaw Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:14 pm

A tad overindulgent methinks especially the second half. Pet Shop Boys - Elysium

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 31rXxcw%2BbdL._SL500_AA300_

llsaw
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:41 am

listening Aerosmith new album...Music From Another Dimension...They still rock...

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by gloraglory Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:14 am

elhefe wrote:listening Aerosmith new album...Music From Another Dimension...They still rock...

pagi-pagi sudah layan Very Happy
gloraglory
gloraglory
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:42 am

gloraglory wrote:
elhefe wrote:listening Aerosmith new album...Music From Another Dimension...They still rock...

pagi-pagi sudah layan Very Happy

All pumped up for the day....Steve Tyler did a duet with Carrie Underwood...nice...

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Empty rusted root... when i woke

Post by bal Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:04 pm

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Rustedroot

Found this on e bay... excellent, excellent excellent. rocked the house last night. Ordered their 'live' album.... can't wait for it to arrive!
Bal Very Happy

bal

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Empty Jazz Devils...yum

Post by bal Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:09 pm

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Jazzdevils

And this one... another long lost album of my youth rediscovered on e bay used cd's. Very nice easy listening. Excellent vocals, wonder why they didn't make it big in the industry. One of those one hit album wonders, me thinks.
Bal

bal

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2 Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:11 pm

For tonight......very good recording cd's

What are you listening to right now? - Page 16 Img_0219

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

cyrus2
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:26 pm

cyrus2 wrote:For tonight......very good recording cd's

Very Happy Laughing Very Happy

I have the Lucky CD....the thing I am interested to know (which I did ask the question in another thread but no feedback received), what does it means when it states on the CD cover that it is of DSD quality? Does it mean it was extracted from SACD?

The sound of the CD does sound amplified though.

elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next