Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Quad 44 Pre amp, in need of urgent help and attention

3 posters

Go down

Quad 44 Pre amp, in need of urgent help and attention Empty Quad 44 Pre amp, in need of urgent help and attention

Post by uthzz Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:12 am

Greetings, i am in need of some help, i have a small problem with my Quad 44 pre amp. When i select my auxilary input, it does not seem to work on the left speaker, when set on stereo, but works fine on both sides if on mono. I opened up the pre amp and found that the rca connector for one channel to the circuit board snapped, just at the tip of the connector. I tried soldering it back together, but instead now there is a crackling sound or no sound coming out from the left. I was wondering if anybody knows somebody who is able to service quad amps in KL or even Malaysia. Please do help. Thank u.

uthzz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Quad 44 Pre amp, in need of urgent help and attention Empty Re: Quad 44 Pre amp, in need of urgent help and attention

Post by mugenfoo Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:30 am

someone give this guy the contact of that hifi repair dude at Old Klang Road ..... Razz
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s): Technics Compact-Cassette Deck
Amplification: DIY Kit 15Watt
Speakers: Pasar Road Special.

Back to top Go down

Quad 44 Pre amp, in need of urgent help and attention Empty Re: Quad 44 Pre amp, in need of urgent help and attention

Post by tycham Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:26 am

http://www.hifi4sale.net/general-non-equipment-discussions-f11/help-any-technicians-who-can-repair-aged-power-amp-in-malaysia-t307.htm?highlight=repair+service
tycham
tycham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet
Source(s): Digital
Amplification: Solid State
Speakers: Bookshelf

Back to top Go down

Post by uthzz Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:51 am

Thank you guys very much... u guys are awesome!

uthzz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down