Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Conman in Amcorp Mall Petaling Jaya.

+7
Amir
sting
allen6266
gloraglory
azri
CT-Boy
musicgirl
11 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Conman in Amcorp Mall Petaling Jaya. Empty Re: Conman in Amcorp Mall Petaling Jaya.

Post by CT-Boy Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:37 am

Appreciate the warning. Thanks!
CT-Boy
CT-Boy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2010-01-24

Character sheet
Source(s): Pioneer PL-518X
Amplification: D'Bomb
Speakers: Monitor Audio RA252

Back to top Go down

Conman in Amcorp Mall Petaling Jaya. Empty Re: Conman in Amcorp Mall Petaling Jaya.

Post by azri Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:31 am

why not report to police on this person?
azri
azri
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1050
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by gloraglory Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:31 am

azri wrote:why not report to police on this person?

that correct, with prove as you said, better make police report.
so this conman will not con anymore.
gloraglory
gloraglory
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by allen6266 Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:33 am

Thanks for this good info.
allen6266
allen6266
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-02-07

Character sheet
Source(s): Dell,Arcam rDAC/EPSU,Denon TT/Shure M75ECS
Amplification: DIY HicapTPR4, NAC72,Dual Mono NCC200
Speakers: DIY SEAS

Back to top Go down

Post by sting Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:28 pm

Thanks for the info...

but on the other hand would you easily gives your item for someone whom you just met for him to sell for you, on consignment basis?...how sweet talker he is..I'm not into it. Conman in Amcorp Mall Petaling Jaya. Icon_lol

cheers!
sting
sting
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 456
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Character sheet
Source(s): Sony Discman
Amplification: BmB karaoke amplifier
Speakers: Jalan Pasar diy speakers

http://sting-journey.blogspot.com/

fkgoh likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Amir Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:44 pm

Nowdays, conman is everywhere. Never trust strangers....

Amir
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by 123_rocketman Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 am

symphonyclassicaudio wrote:I have deal with this gentlemen En. wan zul. So far he never given me any problem. For the time being we have a very fair deal. Musicgirl please kindly check properly before posting any comment. Maybe there was a mis understanding among both of you. Hopefully your posting not offended to Mr. wan zul.

You deal with him as a buyer or seller?

123_rocketman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by 123_rocketman Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:17 pm

symphonyclassicaudio wrote:Buyer and seller. Hi, 123_rocketman. Any advice and comment to me?

In this situation, best policy is to take money from him first before you hand over your equipment. No consignment sale lor.

123_rocketman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by maxfrisco Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Hello musicgirl,

Whatever problem you have with wan zul fella, you sort it out lah...every deal has risk and its all depends how smart is your negotiation. Losing in negotiation does not mean the other party is con man. You know musicgirl, because of you now trader like me is being questioned on our credibility. They start saying all traders including you are con man. What lah...if you really wan zul is con man, why dont you lodge police report, do not use this forum to discredit others which innocent traders like me and may be others also affected. Be gentleman (oops...gentlegirl!). I will make police report myself on you because your action tarnish us too..how about that?

maxfrisco

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by gloraglory Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:35 pm

symphonyclassicaudio wrote:For me no problem at all with En. Wan Zul. I think your advise should give to musicgirl. But anyhow, business or dealing there is always have an agreement. It's depend how you deal with the people. As my personal view, i think musicgirl got a mis understanding with En. Wan Zul.
My advise to musicgirl is, please don't simply spoil people's image in this forum. If got any problem please settle it personally with En. Wan Zul.

musicgirl promise to us to show prove and give more conman, but untill today she con us,
so i agree with symphony and maxfrisco.

musicgirl pls walk as you talk
gloraglory
gloraglory
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:26 am

Can you guys be more of a gentemen ? Musicgirl came here and gave her side of the story. Some of you guys have your side of the story too. Just so happens there are more of you with a contradictory experience doesn't mean the person with a negative expeience is wrong. Do not judge others and frankly I hope you guys are aware that you are starting to take the bullying approach.

This is a free forum and everyone has their right to put down their experience and opinions. Everyone is an adult here so it is up to the individual forumer to make a judgement, to find out more and to decide how much to trust a story or not. A number of traders here have ran through the unfortunate experiences of being treated as honest and then alternately as a potential problem. It is part and parcel of the experience of trading in an internet forum and especially here in Hifi4sale. So it is up to the trader to make sure his or her own reputation is good and intact. And there should be NO PRESSURE on anyone not to put down his or her own experience, whether good or bad. Also please do not challenge others to back up experiences just so it happens to be contrary to your own. You should (and are encouraged) to put down your own experience, to be used as a counterpoint by other forumers, to make a judgement.

I am locking up this thread. Please be more cordial and open minded next time.

Also, musicgirl, next time you should also be a bit more careful with your words. If you have a bad experience, just lay out the facts and let others judge for themselves. Do not put your own judgement into your post (i.e. it is not totally appropriate to label someone a con-man outright), just put down the facts and let others judge for themselves. Same for other forumres with other complaints or negative feedbacks in the future.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down