Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya

+43
HIFI Illiterate
Ren1316
adcomer
dudie-dude
Ryanz
cslim
ARTESUANO
TechMy
STC
rxy
aztoiozalan
JediSavant
wylee
chenht
kychoo99
simontlwong
zenguan
Nil
ryder
leeck
sflam
Hi-Fi 4 Sale
SyriuS
DannyOP
royroy
ambg
Wikin
DrWho
tycham
htkaki
wingman
tlkoo
WongKN
cheehon
kkthen
soonthas
chewkwokhon
alex_kff
chamts1
jokiarch
alfred
uncle_vic
47 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya Empty Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya

Post by uncle_vic Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Anyone for yamcha and talk hifi?

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya Empty Re: Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya

Post by alfred Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:28 pm

yes uncle vic, where is the place n time?
alfred
alfred
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Character sheet
Source(s): pioneer pd s901 as transport \ denon dcd s10 d/a
Amplification: krell pre / threshold
Speakers: LS 5/12A, Spendor 2/3

Back to top Go down

Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya Empty Re: Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur & Petaling Jaya

Post by uncle_vic Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:24 pm

Hi Alfred,

U have mail............

So far in my area, there are already.......11 of us, including u will be 12! Laughing

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Hi Vic, Time and date?
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by chamts1 Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:03 am

Hi Unc-Vic
Any listening session too ? Will join if on weekdays evening.
Kind regards
Cham TS

chamts1
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:20 am

Wah! Getting hot man....... Most of the time we have teh tarik sessions minus the listening sessions as most of us have already listen to each others' setup umpteen times. Nowadays, most times we ever meet for listening sessions are when we received a new package from Amazon com and that's when we share music discoveries and compared different artistes singing/rendering the same songs. Then followed by supper. Laughing

Hi Cham, weekdays........can but sort of always last minute arrangement. Weekdays are always full of surprises......can't really tell if a certain prearranged time could be interrupted. PM me your hp pls.

Hi Jo, will let u know........u are only 20 minutes away......always glad to have u, then we fellas can 'pick your brain' lah......hah, hah, hah!!!! Laughing

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by alex_kff Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:19 am

Uncle Vic,
Count me in as well...

When can we meet up for lunch in Broga again..

Best Regards,
Alex

alex_kff
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by chewkwokhon Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:59 am

I enjoyed Broga food very much. Special thanks fo Alex Kff.
Bro Alex Kff, can I order more next time???

chewkwokhon
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 318
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:33 pm

Hi Bro Alex, I will have to pass the Broga goodies for the time being, at least for a couple of months. I lost your hp number too. Uncle Chew can provide more details. Laughing

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chamts1 Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Hi Alex_kff,
Broga ??
Very near Beranang where I need to go work at times .. (visit to factory)... U in Kajang ?... Think we tried to meet sometime ago but... Embarassed
Kind regards
Cham TS

chamts1
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by alex_kff Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:42 pm

Bro Chew, no problem i can order double what we ate last time but please let me know earlier when you guys are coming. need to slaugther a pig mah...or else no food la hahaha.....

Uncle Vic, i heard from Audioing what happen but very sorry until now i haven't call you. thousand apologise...

Chamts1, yes i am in kajang. please feel free to drop by. i can learn more things from you. keep in touch.

Cheers..
Alex

alex_kff
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:19 pm

uncle_vic wrote:
Hi Jo, will let u know........u are only 20 minutes away......always glad to have u, then we fellas can 'pick your brain' lah......hah, hah, hah!!!! Laughing
Hi Vic.

Thanks! I look forward to it. Hope the time suits my schedule.

Take Care Vic,
Jo
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Hi Jo,

Perhaps u could try calling me whenever u have a time slot free. I'm not going anywhere nowadays, complete rest at home after discharged from IJN. I'll be at home most of the time, at least I should be at home most of the time. Laughing

Btw TS Cham just came for a listen(wed evening). Did some discussion and brain storming together. Laughing

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chamts1 Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:01 am

Unc Vic,
My thanks to you again for yesterday's evening session, enjoyed it fully. With my limited listening experience, it was another "perception changing" session for me. Had been told sub-woofer is hard to work well in hifi, & had friends giving up sub after toying around with single unit in their system,... your "multiple sub" & room treatment integrated very well with your system IMHO. Your explaination about dividing up the bass frequencies to be handled by different sub makes sense to me, afterall in the most basic 2-way, the audible spectrum is divided into 2, upper freq handled by tweeter & lower ones by the woofer, I guess your system further divide the lower freq among the many subs...so in that sense your system is now 5 or 6 ways ??? scratch Anyway, I feel your experience & knowledge will be extremely helpful to fellow kakis wanting to/had added sub to their system...& yours does not cost an arm/leg. My salute to you ...

chamts1
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by soonthas Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:29 pm

Hi Chamts1,

Agreed with you. I had the opportunity for a listening session of Unc Vic's last year...for the bass part alone, it isn't an exaggeration to praise that his has put many much more expensive high end systems to shame.

soonthas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 208
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:34 pm

uncle_vic wrote:Hi Jo,

Perhaps u could try calling me whenever u have a time slot free. I'm not going anywhere nowadays, complete rest at home after discharged from IJN. I'll be at home most of the time, at least I should be at home most of the time. Laughing

Btw TS Cham just came for a listen(wed evening). Did some discussion and brain storming together. Laughing
Hi Vic,

Glad to have you back! I will call you when I am free. When is the best time? The last time you mentioned was "office hours", same?
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:52 pm

HI Jo,

Afternoon is always a quiet time, good for listening, as the population in the neighbourhood is much less. However, it's also everyone elses' working hours too, unfortunately!

Think I will sms u a day or so before a planned arrangement, if it is ok with u. Tentatively if u have a time slot free in the afternoon do try. Then your evenings will be freed up for your personal usage with your family.

Regards,
Vic.

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kkthen Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:10 pm

long time no see, Uncle vic. I wish to join your teh tarik sessions if i am free. Very Happy

kkthen
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by cheehon Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Uncle Vic, how are you now?

cheehon

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm

Hi Cheehon, KKThen, Soonthas,

Pretty good, on medication. Still thinking straight. Laughing

Yamcha saturday can. But cannot accomodate so many persons for listening session leh. How about talk 3 talk 4 on hifi instead? Laughing

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kkthen Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:29 pm

This saturday afternoon I am free. Come to talk 3 talk 4 on hifi with you. Very Happy

kkthen
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:59 pm

Hi UnkerVic, I just got to hear of the details of your recent misfortune (I did hear something about you being out of action from somewhere, forgot where, but no details). I am glad to read your current posts which proves that you are doing well and on the path to recovery. Keep the spirit flying high ! And good job in 'stirring' up interest in this forum. Goes to show that nothing can keep a good man down ! Very Happy
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by soonthas Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:55 pm

Hi Unc Vic,

Will definitely visit you for Yamcha and enjoy your fabulous sound this month end. I'm sure your current sound is very much better than last year especially in the lower octave and I'm always impressed by the incredible tube-like sweet & delicate vocal of yours coming from all solid state equipment. Take care.

soonthas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tlkoo Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm

welcome to kuala lumpur! could you pack some kolomi & kampuami?

tlkoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:16 pm

HI Guys,

Sound like there will be another mini hifi show at home, end of the month when the major event during the day will be at the JW Marriott! Laughing Not forgetting there will be another mini hifi show at TL Koo's home, as usual every year at this time of the year, when there are swarms of visitors from out of town especially from East Malaysia. Very Happy

Hi KK Then, saturday afternoon is fine. Do call before coming.

Hi Jo, if u are not tracking down vinyls at Armcorp mall, u could also come by for a chat. Think u know most of the guys already, KK Then, TS Cham, TL Koo, Chee Hon, etc.,

Hi Wong KN, nice of u to share some comforting words with all of us. I had a collapse, barely survive the ordeal, quite a deadly one, I reckoned. My heart stopped for a few seconds, but restarted when I fall flat on the ground. But it has somewhat weaken me a bit. Slowly regaining strength. Thanks for the kind words.

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Hi Vic,

Are you guys planning Sunday morning for yamchar? Time?

Good to know you are well again Vic.

Jo
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:47 pm

Well 1st it was sat morning.........then KK Ten suggested sat afternoon..........guess we really can't get everyone in 1 place at the same time.

Nevermind, then take turns lor.

OK, Sat afternoon yamcha with KK Then.......

Sun morning for yamcha with Jo.......

OK, take your pick....... Laughing

OK, Chee Hon and Wong KN choose?.......la tali la tam pon!!!!! Laughing

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by wingman Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Hi Uncle Vic...

Thought that you shyed away from this forum. Never knew your misfortune but its GOOD that you are back and on the road to recovery.

Do take care of yourself.

Cheers Very Happy
wingman
wingman
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by htkaki Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:50 pm

uncle_vic wrote:Hi Wong KN, nice of u to share some comforting words with all of us. I had a collapse, barely survive the ordeal, quite a deadly one, I reckoned. My heart stopped for a few seconds, but restarted when I fall flat on the ground. But it has somewhat weaken me a bit. Slowly regaining strength. Thanks for the kind words.
Unc Vic, hope that you are fine. Do take care. It's been almost a year since we last met.

Hope to catch up with you again.
htkaki
htkaki
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 674
Registration date : 2009-01-22

http://www.htkaki.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tlkoo Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:59 pm

uncle_vic wrote:HI Guys,

Sound like there will be another mini hifi show at home, end of the month when the major event during the day will be at the JW Marriott! Laughing Not forgetting there will be another mini hifi show at TL Koo's home, as usual every year at this time of the year, when there are swarms of visitors from out of town especially from East Malaysia. Very Happy

Hi KK Then, saturday afternoon is fine. Do call before coming.

Hi Jo, if u are not tracking down vinyls at Armcorp mall, u could also come by for a chat. Think u know most of the guys already, KK Then, TS Cham, TL Koo, Chee Hon, etc.,

Hi Wong KN, nice of u to share some comforting words with all of us. I had a collapse, barely survive the ordeal, quite a deadly one, I reckoned. My heart stopped for a few seconds, but restarted when I fall flat on the ground. But it has somewhat weaken me a bit. Slowly regaining strength. Thanks for the kind words.

Embarassed just good time to catch up with friends, no hifi at home neither any show Embarassed since i don't usually visit av show Embarassed

tlkoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 346
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by cheehon Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 pm

uncle_vic wrote:Well 1st it was sat morning.........then KK Ten suggested sat afternoon..........guess we really can't get everyone in 1 place at the same time.

Nevermind, then take turns lor.

OK, Sat afternoon yamcha with KK Then.......

Sun morning for yamcha with Jo.......

OK, take your pick....... Laughing

OK, Chee Hon and Wong KN choose?.......la tali la tam pon!!!!! Laughing

Uncle Vic, not gonna make it lah this saturday, got work at night. Will look for you soon!

cheehon

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Unker Vic,

So this is what happened. Wow, it sure sounded scary. Things like this. It sort of takes one's breath away doesn't it ? And it makes us respect nature more, and, depending on our religion, makes us more humble and to realize that 'whoever' can give us life, can easily take it away from us as well. And it can be done 'just like that'. A single event in a single moment in time can change our life forever.

Thanks for your kind invitation. Unfortunately as htkaki found out, my weekends are usually reserved for my family, the whole weekend itself so I seldom am able to make it for meet-ups, yumchas, listening sessions and so forth. Perhaps when you are up and about and is able to move around again, we can meet up near the SS2 area.

In the meantime, do take care and I wish you the fastest path to recovery.
WongKN
WongKN

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by tycham Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Hi Victor

Sorry to hear about your health problem but glad to know you are well again.

Welcome back and do take care.
tycham
tycham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 720
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet
Source(s): Digital
Amplification: Solid State
Speakers: Bookshelf

Back to top Go down

Post by soonthas Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:20 am

[quote="uncle_vic"]HI Guys,

Yes Unc Vic, it'll be a great loss not to listen to TL Koo's very ears pleasing, musical yet hifi setup which i've missed very much, hopefully he welcomes my visit Smile

soonthas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Hi guys,

I heard/read there will be lots of road checks/road blocks around the city area. Perhaps it's better for everyone to stay at home for the time being to listen to your own hifi systems instead. At least until u guys are more mobile, and not have to spend so much time on the road just to get to a meet up.

Cheers,
Vic.

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:59 pm

Quite true Vic, it is a bad day to be on the street this Saturday. I will sms you and see how you are coping with your recovery. It is bad to stress it to accommodate visitors like me. Best is to let me know when you are receiving guests and perhaps I can check if I could join in to limit it within your physical strength.

Again, remember to rest well.

Jo Ki
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi Jo, I've gathered enuf strength to entertain 3 hifi4sale forumers this week. Wed evening, TS Cham, Fri evening, Alfred, and sat afternoon KK Then. Guess there won't be any PM to me for listening session in the coming week, so I can provide u the undivided attention Laughing

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kkthen Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:03 am

Thanks you for sharing your nice system to me. I am very enjoy my CD in your system.

kkthen
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jokiarch Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:08 pm

uncle_vic wrote:Hi Jo, I've gathered enuf strength to entertain 3 hifi4sale forumers this week. Wed evening, TS Cham, Fri evening, Alfred, and sat afternoon KK Then. Guess there won't be any PM to me for listening session in the coming week, so I can provide u the undivided attention Laughing
Hi Vic,

You should be resting instead of receiving us...

I will visit you and I will not stay long too, and no loud music too, but definitely at your convenience.

Thank you for the invite and kindness,
Jo
jokiarch
jokiarch
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:17 pm

Hi Jo, very bored lah........ Laughing btw music not loud.........

The bass also not loud........got people commented "Where is the bass?" "Big floorstander also can produce this kind of bass without sub ma!!!'

Different expectations me think........ Laughing

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:58 pm

uncle_vic wrote:Hi Jo, very bored lah........ Laughing btw music not loud.........

The bass also not loud........got people commented "Where is the bass?" "Big floorstander also can produce this kind of bass without sub ma!!!'

Different expectations me think........ Laughing

There are sub woofer owners whom have fallen to this "bass trap". In order to augment the bass in their system they tend to enhance the volume of bass not realizing that the tonal balance would be effected. An enhanced bass volume could and would affect the micro dynamics, harmonics and the nuance of the playback. I have experienced 0.5dB increase in bass volume effecting these sonic qualities. When you have a subwoofer it is quite normal to expect earth shattering bass as in a HT system Twisted Evil
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers: Genelec

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Hi Dr.Who, yes there are audiophiles who will expect 'earth moving' bass the moment the mention of subwoofer or subwoofers! Some would think that if the subwoofer(s) do so little work, might as well not have it!

I would think it's how it's done, that is proper integration, seamless if possible, and how much of the body mass(weight) is being added, rather than how heavy the bass, how earth moving it's ability, and how much of the bass the listeners could feel & hear! Hence, some reactions from some quarters: "Where is the bass?" or "I've heard big floorstanders produce more bass than your subwoofers!" Laughing

So I'm also learning from them lah! Laughing

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DrWho Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:30 pm

Vic,
I need to drop the uncle title as I am more senior, age wise of course! Wink
I fully agree, where bass is concern QUALITY is more important than QUANTITY.
DrWho
DrWho
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers: Genelec

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:20 am

Then again, different persons have different idea and perception as to what is actually BASS!!!! Very Happy Hence the likes and dislikes for various kind of bass sound!

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 am

This is why to me, the live sound is the correct reference to use. To me, I feel it is not the -quantity- of the bass but the -quality- of the bass. One big problem with all kinds of speakers is the reproduction of the 'bass punch'. This is not about 'kicking' you in the chest but rather a more visceral quality, like the bass 'attack'. Listen to a live drum and you know what I mean.

There is a saying right, "to each his own".
WongKN
WongKN

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wikin Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:43 am

uncle_vic wrote:Then again, different persons have different idea and perception as to what is actually BASS!!!! Very Happy Hence the likes and dislikes for various kind of bass sound!

Unker,did you tune down your subs since my last visit ? So much punch wor...

Why get comments like:

"Where is the bass?" or "I've heard big floorstanders produce more bass than your subwoofers!"

Or is it due to the fact that with your multi milti subs but unfortunately 20-30hz region is rolled off sharply causes ppl to give the above comment? Very Happy
Wikin
Wikin
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Character sheet
Source(s): PC Audio
Amplification: Tri Amping Active
Speakers: High Eff Open Baffle

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Multi subs remained the same tuning no change whatsoever. It's the requirements of different persons that is different! Some used to HT kind of bass will say, not enuf bass! Those used to bookshelves speakers will say too much bass! Those with medium size floorstanders love the resonant bass produced, and not those from subwoofers. Those who like life like bass similar to the real events, will think not enuf bass. To make those 6", 8", 10" drivers do kick drums and the lowest of bass guitar from just 1 driver on each side will tend to come across problems which will disturb the midrange, hence tuned within the inherent characteristic of the particular drivers, & life like bass will be difficult to have. Know the limits, one probably get controlled bass, and not bass quantity.

Wilkin the subs sounded the same as always. Same tuning, no change. It's listeners' perceptions that changes with times and tastes and needs as well!

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi Wilkin, if anyone wants to do 20-30Hz as flat as the ruler, one has to be ready for the cost involved and have a big room to contain that bass sound. Audiophiles have to know the limitations imposed upon them, don't do things that is doomed to failure! Vicious people will just call the poor fella plain stupid idiot! Laughing Know the Laughing limitations encountered, Know what one could do, be logical, work towards controlled bass before even thinking of bass quantity........then inspite of bad comments from some quaters, the learned audiophiles could differentiate between good bass sound and bad bass sound........the truth will prevail..............People will come back again and again!!!!! Laughing

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wikin Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:42 pm

uncle_vic wrote:People will come back again and again!!!!! Laughing

Back to your place to have orgy ? Very Happy
Wikin
Wikin
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Character sheet
Source(s): PC Audio
Amplification: Tri Amping Active
Speakers: High Eff Open Baffle

Back to top Go down

Post by uncle_vic Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Chinese tea drinking sessions........and dim sum........plenty of time to kill............don't know about u........... Laughing

uncle_vic
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next