Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Isotek Minisub GII (Sold)

Go down

Isotek Minisub GII (Sold) Empty Isotek Minisub GII (Sold)

Post by Helmi Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:40 am

Up for sale is the award winning mains conditioner Isotek Minisub GII.

Here's the description

Better isolation and filtration of AC current. It takes the performance of your HiFi & AV components up to the next level. The real downside to this is that it makes you very aware of how much the AC current can affect your system and this leads to lots of money being spent on rectifying these problems.

The GII Mini Sub & Vision have been universally accepted as the best component from component isolating mains power distributor at their price point. It was designed to be a very rewarding single box ‘plug-n-play’ solution for a complete audio or home theatre system. The GII Mini Sub & Vision offer astounding value for money.

AWARDS
2007 Stereo Sound & Vision Category Winner, GII Mini Sub & Vision
2004 What Hi-Fi Category Winner, IsoTek GII Vision
2004 Hi-Fi Choice Category Winner, IsoTek GII Mini Sub
2004 What Hi-Fi 5*Star Winner, IsoTek GII Vision

IsoTek Mini Sub GII, an award winning mains conditioner, offering huge improvements in performance, featuring 6 individually filtered sockets; 2 for high current components (such as power amplifiers and projectors) and 4 for standard components (CD player, amplifier, turntable, etc.

Each socket on the back of Isotek's Mini Sub provides a pure filtered power supply and each socket is even individually filtered to prevent any cross component contamination between sockets.

Specifications:
- Number of outlets: 6
- Mains inlets: Neutrik UK sockets
- Maximum current (2 high current sockets): 10 A each
- Maximum current (4 standard sockets): 6.3 A each
- Total maximum current: 16.3 A continuous
- External mains fuse: 6.3A (13A UK)
- Dimensions (mm): 444W x 85H x 305D

For a more comprehensive review of the product, take a look at the following links:
http://bjorn.tornroth.net/Document/Isotek_Minisub_GII_Review.htm
http://www.isoteksystems.com/downs/reviews/uk/hfn0604.pdf
http://www.isoteksystems.com/minisub.asp

I rated the condition of the item as 8/10 just because the two minor cosmetics imperfection shown in the pictures. Original packaging and manual is included in the sale.

Asking for SOLD

I'm clearing off my hifi setup as in need of cash. Check out my other items.I've posted my loudspeaker, Audio Physic Virgo earlier. More will come soon.

Thanks for viewing. Very Happy
P/s My apology for the bad pictures. Every picture seen here is the partial of its original. Somehow when I uploaded the pictures were scaled down. Drop me your email should you wanna see the original pictures.
Isotek Minisub GII (Sold) Dsc00016Isotek Minisub GII (Sold) Dsc00017Isotek Minisub GII (Sold) Dsc00019Isotek Minisub GII (Sold) Dsc00020

Last edited by Helmi on Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:58 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Add pictures)

Helmi

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2011-03-15

Back to top Go down