Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Naim HICAP (Recap Service provider)

2 posters

Go down

Naim HICAP (Recap Service provider) Empty Naim HICAP (Recap Service provider)

Post by 1541 Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:43 pm

All old hifi to some extend they need to be checked up ,recap & refurbish once in every 5/10/15 years depends on the manufacturer specification.Some cheap skate companies use cheap dirty components are deteriorated badly after 2/3/4 years of usage etc. Regular servicing can maintain your equipment at full health and maximum listening sensation...
The most common symptom of worn (critical )components is they produce "tube"liked sound..some said their solid state sounds like tube[light weight] indeed that is very wrong...no such thing happened ever!!

I am happily to provide Hicap Recap services to all Naim Kaki who wish to restore back their Hicap performance back to its optimum condition.

services include:
-use top of the line reservoir capacitors Kendeil 22000uF
-replace old tantalumn caps
-Cleaning
-Output Checking/tuning if necessarily.
-all parts labor under 1 month warranty

Top up another RM200 for extended 1 year warranty on parts

top up another rm555 for an extensive modification to convert weak HiCap to way beyond supercap performance.

Also can recap your SuperCAP pls PM me separately.
All other NAC/NAP also can...but the quoted may be more due to complicated testing may needed.Unless done up to your choice..

All item will be returned in a tip top condition after service,pls allow 1 week turn over time.[3~4weeks for Pre power components]

Hicap charges Include return posting.

Repair also possible,pls at the moment only limited to Nac preamp series.

RM480.
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Character sheet
Source(s): 1541`s品种狂机
Amplification: Nac42/Nap90
Speakers: SARA

Back to top Go down

Naim HICAP (Recap Service provider) Empty Re: Naim HICAP (Recap Service provider)

Post by SnowCatZ Wed May 09, 2012 11:08 am

Should I check my nait 3? What's the sign of worn out sign? Can check? Worth the trouble to refurbish the nait3?

SnowCatZ
Club Member
Club Member

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down