Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Stax Omega 007 earspeakers and 717 energiser for sale

Go down

Stax Omega 007 earspeakers and 717 energiser for sale Empty Stax Omega 007 earspeakers and 717 energiser for sale

Post by yesfan Sun May 24, 2015 7:36 pm

Very rare oppotunity to purchase a factory fresh, time capsuled Stax Omega 007 Mark One rig.
Setup includes
STAX OMEGA 007 MK1 EARSPEAKERS, IN ORIGINAL METAL SHIPPING CASE STAX 717 ENERGISER ( SOLID STATE MODEL ) FINSHED IN VERY RARE BLACK ORIGINAL SOLID OAK STAX EARSPEAKER STAND ORIGINAL STAX EARSPAKER EXTENSION CABLE
All of the above were purchased brand new by myself around 8 years ago. It was unboxed, tested, then boxed away and simply never used again. Im now really a headphone person, and prefer listening to speakers. So i never used this rig. I reopened the packaging a couple days ago and everything is still factory fresh, mint and unmarked. Its like BRAND NEW !
All the boxes, manuals and paperwork are still present. All factory fresh.
This is a very rare chance to pick up what is considered the finest Stax earspeakers ever manufactured, the Mark One 007s - unused !
Ill upload pics shortly, but if you want pics email me and ill send along as many hi rez pics as you require. Asking price is £2000 UK POUNDS, and is fixed and firm

yesfan

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2014-08-23

Character sheet
Source(s): KALISTA REF CD TRANSPRT, SME 20/2A
Amplification: KRELL 900 EVOLUTION MONO BLOCKS
Speakers: WILSON WATT PUPPY 7

Back to top Go down