Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Audio Analogue Maestro CD Player Hand Craft in Italy (PL) (Sold)

Go down

Audio Analogue Maestro CD Player Hand Craft in Italy (PL) (Sold) Empty Audio Analogue Maestro CD Player Hand Craft in Italy (PL) (Sold)

Post by stylelaser.com.my Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:42 pm

Audio Analogue Maestro CD Player Hand Craft in Italy (PL) Used In Excellent Condition Now Selling At SOLD. Free Shipping Within West Malaysia.

Audio Analogue Maestro CD Player Hand Craft in Italy (PL) (Sold) Es_au126              Audio Analogue Maestro CD Player Hand Craft in Italy (PL) (Sold) Es_au125

Audio Analogue Maestro CD Player Hand Craft in Italy, Used In Excellent Condition

Audio Analogue Maestro CDP

A CD player that can also be used as a digital audio processor.

The latest version mechanism made by Philips is adopted as a pickup mechanism.
This mechanism is isolated by a sturdy steel sub-chassis with a thickness of 3 mm to shut off disturbance factors such as vibration. Furthermore, the occurrence of data error and noise is reduced by combining the servo decoding circuit original with audio analog.

The 24-bit precision resampling circuit and the reclocking circuit, and the 96kHz / 24bit D / A converter are carried in the digital processor part.
By selecting the mode, you can listen to the sound up-converted to 96kHz in addition to the normal 44.1kHz. This function is also effective for external digital input, and it is also possible to convert signals from DVDs, MDs, personal computers, etc. to 96 kHz and output them as digital.

The loop mode function is carried and it is also possible to return the signal sent to an external digital processor to a Metro CDP and convert it into an analog.

The reclocking circuit can reduce jitter by up to 30 dB.

The analog circuit has adopted the all-stage differential amplifier circuit.

The output terminal is equipped with a balanced output and an unbalanced output.

Audio Analogue Maestro CD Player Hand Craft in Italy (PL) (Sold) Es_au127                Audio Analogue Maestro CD Player Hand Craft in Italy (PL) (Sold) Es_au128

Interested please feel free to contact:

Peter  012-2536225

Fong   016-3098668

Business hour:

MONDAY - 10AM-7PM

TUESDAY - 10AM-7PM

WEDNESDAY - CLOSED(PASAR MALAM)

THURSDAY - 10AM-7PM

FRIDAY - 10AM-7PM

SATURDAY - 10AM-7PM

SUNDAY - 1PM-6PM

PUBLIC HOLIDAY - 1PM-6PM

Style Online Store 24Hous

STYLE LASER AUDIO SDN BHD

No.148, Jalan Cerdas, Taman

Connaught, Cheras 56000 Kuala Lumpur

( NEXT TO ALLIANCE BANK )

Audio Analogue Maestro CD Player Hand Craft in Italy (PL) (Sold) Trade

We buy in your old items in CASH!!

Got something keep at home but seldom use or planning to upgrade?

Items that we buy:

Subwoofer

Integrated Amplifier

Speaker

CD player

AV Receiver

Please Whatsapp the item photo to me and get the price immediately, once confirmed the deal, we will pick up your item from you and pay you in cash.

Please visit www.stylelaser.com.my to find out more products for sale at very special price..

Disc format: CD
Digital converter: 24 bit
Frequency response: 1Hz to 48kHz
Signal to Noise Ratio: 140dB
Channel separation: 100dB
Total harmonic distortion: 0.001%
Line output: 2V (unbalanced), 4V (balanced)
Digital outputs: coaxial
Dimensions: 445 x 135 x 360mm
Weight: 20kg

Thanks for viewing.

www.stylelaser.com.my

stylelaser.com.my
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider
Dealer\Reseller\Trader\Service Provider

Number of posts : 1384
Registration date : 2018-01-20

Back to top Go down