Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Amazon.com

2 posters

Go down

Amazon.com Empty Amazon.com

Post by 7810sam Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:50 am

Need help. Tried to purchase vinyl/cd at Amazon. When check out for payment, error msg stated item can't be shipped to selected destination. Check on the shipping policy, they do send to malaysia. Tried modify my address as their format, still no joy.

7810sam
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Amazon.com Empty Re: Amazon.com

Post by fizi Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:55 am

For CD/Vinyl normally there is no problem dealing with amazon.com...try email them asking bout it....I bought shure catridge 97xe with them before, when i wanna purchase for 2nd time error msg stated cannot shipped to our country. I email them, then they reply there is something to do with warranty...there is no problem so far when i bought CD and vinyl Rolling Eyes
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1294
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog - Lenco/Sota/Thorens/Roksan TT/Akai Reel Player / Digital - Ladiva
Amplification: DIY
Speakers: Harbeth/JBL?LINN

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Hopefully there is no complain to our authority from music shop dealer to stop any direct purchase of CD or vinyl... What a Face
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet
Source(s): Analog - Lenco/Sota/Thorens/Roksan TT/Akai Reel Player / Digital - Ladiva

Back to top Go down

Post by 7810sam Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:38 pm

Not too sure whether is the seller policy problem or the amazon server problem. Do you mean I have to contact them to enable it. May I know which seller you are using?

7810sam
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:37 pm

7810sam wrote:Not too sure whether is the seller policy problem or the amazon server problem. Do you mean I have to contact them to enable it. May I know which seller you are using?

are u wanna buy cd/lp from amazon itself or the seller register with amazon...if u buy new CD or LP from amazon sure there is no problem...maybe u wanna buy used CD/LP from seller that register with amazon...usually they dont want to courier to us
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by 7810sam Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:00 pm

fizi wrote:
7810sam wrote:Not too sure whether is the seller policy problem or the amazon server problem. Do you mean I have to contact them to enable it. May I know which seller you are using?

are u wanna buy cd/lp from amazon itself or the seller register with amazon...if u buy new CD or LP from amazon sure there is no problem...maybe u wanna buy used CD/LP from seller that register with amazon...usually they dont want to courier to us

You are right Fizi. Just bought thru amazon.com, no problem now. thank you for the info.
hope we didn't wake up any dealership here.

7810sam
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by fizi Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:25 pm

7810sam wrote:
fizi wrote:

You are right Fizi. Just bought thru amazon.com, no problem now. thank you for the info.
hope we didn't wake up any dealership here.

ur welcome...just a small info anyway....hopefully ur credit limit is not burst out Twisted Evil
fizi
fizi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down