Hi-Fi 4 Sale - Malaysia / Singapore Audio Forum & Marketplace | www.hifi4sale.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

440Hz.my - expanding musical horizons
Subscribe to our Feed
addtomyyahoo4 Subscribe with BloglinesAdd to netvibes
Add to Google

Turntable Options - looking for an antidote

+17
Wan Azami Hamzah
ryder
car o scope
joeling
brabusm
wylee
green_ugly
CLH
Mikapoh
JediSavant
WongKK
cmboy
bassraptor
sflam
WongKN
elhefe
mugenfoo
21 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Turntable Options - looking for an antidote - Page 2 Empty Re: Turntable Options - looking for an antidote

Post by CLH Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:09 am

Hi, I see many TT sifus here, so may I hijack to ask a question - what is your opinion of Clearaudio Unify Carbon 9" tonearm? I see comments that Clearaudio is "bright" and VPI "darker". Would a VPI JMW 10.5 arm be a better buy than Unify? Any user experiences here? My cartridge is Lyra Helikon&Dorian and my current arm is Kuzma Stogi S - my penchant for unipivots, would the Clearaudio/VPi be upgrade or not?
CLH
CLH
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Character sheet
Source(s): Tape, Vinyl, CD, SACD, digital streaming
Amplification: Musical Fidelity, Mark Levinson, Audio Research Ref110
Speakers: Wilson Audio Sophia II, Apogee miniGrand

Back to top Go down

Turntable Options - looking for an antidote - Page 2 Empty Re: Turntable Options - looking for an antidote

Post by mugenfoo Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:28 pm

Hello CLH.

Perhaps those who commented on whether the CA is "bright" or a VPI being "darker" is most likely referring to visual appearances and not giving a truly subjective sonic comment. LOL.

Just sharing some personal experiences from having mounted, fiddled, dismantled and re-mounted a 9" CA Unify arm, i must say that the arm is very well built. But it does have some peculiarities in setting it up.
Like most unipivot arms, care must be taken to ensure that the CG is nicely balanced and that the uni-pivot bearing is not unduly biased towards one side. Some setups might have have the arm skewed too much off-centre and then compensated with the azimuth instead which works, but IMO is not ideal. A better way would be to slightly offset the Counter-weight such that the big metal can that houses over the unipivot sits as vertical as possible.

Other things to look out for would be the cable twist as it does induce a certain amount of anti-stake or pro-skate forces depending on how you mount the tonearm cable grip on its base.

Once set up properly, the CA unify is an extraordinarily revealing tonearm, provided the cartridge is up to mark as well.

But since you are already on a Kuzma Stogi S and its quite a good arm already ... I don't reckon a CA Unify would be that big of an upgrade unless you're having tonearm/cart compatibility issues. Not sure about the VPI arms though but that super long JWM Memorial arm does look very tempting as well, if you can accommodate a 11~12" arm that is! Razz

Perhaps a better upgrade path to consider would be a better cartridge instead ? Perhaps a Clearaudio Stradivari V2 or a Benz Micro Ebony which is easily a few notches up from a Helikon.

May I ask what Phono stage are you using now?
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 2668
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Character sheet
Source(s): Technics Compact-Cassette Deck
Amplification: DIY Kit 15Watt
Speakers: Pasar Road Special.

Back to top Go down

Post by green_ugly Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:00 pm

hi, if i may barge in for a bit..

I know a place where you can get a Goldmund Studio with matching arm and catridge for just slightly above RM11k....

where?

green_ugly

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:08 pm

Bear in mind this is a used unit. I will PM you with the shop name and contact number.
WongKN
WongKN

Number of posts : 1795
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by CLH Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:20 am

Hi Mugenfoo, thanks for the comments & tips. Well, on CMY's webpage shows the price Clearaudio Unify 9" tonearm price was discounted from RM11k+ to RM7k+ , so an Audiogon sale item of an unused CA Unify 9" at just USD700+ (MSRP USD2,300) complete set with cable & packing box, was tempting, hence the check with you guys before parting with my money. But the tonearm was sold the very next day....
CLH
CLH
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Character sheet
Source(s): Tape, Vinyl, CD, SACD, digital streaming
Amplification: Musical Fidelity, Mark Levinson, Audio Research Ref110
Speakers: Wilson Audio Sophia II, Apogee miniGrand

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:52 am

the local pricing for Clearaudio products is just too inflated. not a basis for any comparison at all...
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:45 am

MF,

Where and how do you compare the prices for Clearaudio products?

I usually use UK as my reference to see whether the local producst are sold higher than the market or not;
elhefe
elhefe

Number of posts : 1371
Registration date : 2010-02-13

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Amplification: McIntosh MA9000, SPL Audio Phono
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

http://www.notanotherhifiblog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 pm

When you are ready .. just PM .. Smile
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Aiyah, waste time lar. Just buy that Goldmund Studio la ! Laughing
WongKN
WongKN

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by bassraptor Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Elhefe - All roads lead to Rome ... Very Happy

bassraptor
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.audiofi.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JediSavant Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:03 pm

I've been without my system for 4 nights now.... Heading home today from sunny and rainy Phuket and this thread is making the split from holiday mode to real-life mode a little easier.

Maybe I'll go audition Clearaudio again, seeing as the speakers I'm waiting on have yet to hit our shores.
JediSavant
JediSavant
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 592
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Character sheet
Source(s): RegaPlanar3 w DenonDL103
Amplification: Exposure 2010s2
Speakers: SonusFaberToyTower

Back to top Go down

Post by wylee Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:15 am

Very interesting discussion here. Just to add some flavour to the discussion, anyone here ever heard of Scheu Analog. I am currently using the Scheu Premier II with a classic tonearm, The uni-pivot tone arm looks crude but if properly set up tracks like a hound dog. Anyone else have had experience with this TT?

Last edited by wylee on Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : item booked by forum member)

wylee

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2011-01-29

Character sheet
Source(s): Clearaudio Master Solution, Kuzma 4pt, Graham Phantom II, Benz Micro LP, Koetsu Black Goldline, Brinkmann Edison, Marantz SA11-S2
Amplification: ARC ref5Se, Electrocompaniet AW180
Speakers: Thiel 3.7 and SS2

Back to top Go down

Post by brabusm Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Save your bucks. Just get a vintage LP12 and throw in a Denon DL103R onto the Ittok. It's the best bang for bucks that is as musical as it comes. I have setup my spare TT at my friend's house as I have realized that one can extend his hobby to his friend's house as equipment needs to be run otherwise it will just go.

He is enjoying it thoroughly as it's the full monty at his place now. A pair of classic Tannoy Mercury S from the 80s, the Euphonic Reseach Pre+Power designed by my pal, 1 Goldenote Stibbert + 1 Cary Audio Phono to support the TT plus cables thrown in. He had the Clearaudio Concerto mounted earlier but I swapped it with the DL103R as the compliance wasn't suitable for a SME arm. I think he is really screwed.

If you are into musicality for bucks, nothing beats the unmodified LP12. Try to get one with the dark cover with an Ittok arm. A well setup LP12 will keep you smiling for a long long time.

brabusm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:33 pm

Elhefe,

Got one LP12 with Grace 707 arm for sale now. And a ProJect TT as well. But after all these...

waste time only la, just get the Goldmund Studio !! lol!
WongKN
WongKN

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by brabusm Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Is there a studio for sale? Much more expensive though but I can do with a birthday present.

brabusm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Yes but actually someone is eyeing it already.
WongKN
WongKN

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by brabusm Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:03 am

But of it is not sold yet then it may end up with me tomorrow?

brabusm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:23 am

Good to see such a healthy enthusiasm for record players and analog playback here !
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JediSavant Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:38 am

Apparently more enthusiasm for LPs than for SETs Very Happy
JediSavant
JediSavant
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:54 am

brabusm wrote:But of it is not sold yet then it may end up with me tomorrow?

Aiks, I was so blur yesterday. I didn't realize you were actually asking for contact information from me. My apologies. I will PM you the details of the turntable and arm, and also the contact number in a short while. Sorry ya !
WongKN
WongKN

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:34 am

Getting some poison (demo-ing) for Project RPM 9.1 this Friday Smile
elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet
Source(s): Kronos PRO, Clearaudio Solutions AMG Wood, SONY MD, SONY HAP Z1 ES, HiFi ROSE RS150, ROON Nucleus, Aavik D280 DAC
Speakers: Borresen X3, PMC Twenty5 26i, PMC Twenty LCR, PMC Twenty Sub, ARCAM AVR20, JL Audio Sub, Ascendo Sub.

Back to top Go down

Post by cmboy Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:16 pm

brabusm wrote:If you are into musicality for bucks, nothing beats the unmodified LP12. Try to get one with the dark cover with an Ittok arm. A well setup LP12 will keep you smiling for a long long time.

The only thing I'll agree is "a well setup LP12" will sing all the good notes. As for "unmodified", various LP12's through the ages are with various stages of "improved or upgraded" parts. Perhaps I'll assume "unmodified" as say a 1979 or 1989 unit have remained the same when it left the factory, no tweaks, 3rd party or swapped parts from another batch. Having said this, there's quite significant change or superior sound quality from among the earliest to current batch. There's numerous factors and reasons that contribute to the diffference in the SQ delivery, not just the tonearm or cartridge or cables. I have to mention that some very old or dated mechanical parts do need to be upgraded to some newer build and the SQ improvement is very noticible (of course mine have some of it). I sometimes liken the LP12 to the LS3/5a speaker where most of them can sound different in varying degrees. Seemingly, one ongoing rage is exchanging the old wood plinth for something very superior, now found at 3rd party vendors who supply new plinths hand crafted from rare, exotic wood, and finally beautifully finished to the highest degree. I'm also looking at this angle as my ultimate upgrade.
cmboy
cmboy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1298
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:07 pm

LP sounds livelier than CD. Period.

Just had a dose of Clearaudio Concept.

Will listen to Project 9.1 this Friday hopefully, then can decide.

Thx all for the poison.
elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:25 pm

That's the way to go man. The Clearaudio, the ProJect, perhaps VPI, then Linn LP12. After that, enough wasting time la. Just go get the Goldmund Studio !! Laughing
WongKN
WongKN

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by sflam Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:01 pm

elhefe,

after swallowing so much poison, i'm surprised u r still around...Razz

sflam
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://www.av2day.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joeling Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:12 pm

I also want in to this poison !
joeling
joeling
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Character sheet
Source(s): Aurender, Bergmann, AMR, DCS
Amplification: ARC
Speakers: ProAc

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:26 pm

WongKN,

In the words of my son, I dont want to friend you anymore hehehhe. Goldmund studio out of my reach. This Clearaudio also have to eat maggi for a year.

WongKN wrote:That's the way to go man. The Clearaudio, the ProJect, perhaps VPI, then Linn LP12. After that, enough wasting time la. Just go get the Goldmund Studio !! Laughing

Last edited by elhefe on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:28 pm

Got diarrhea already from this poison.... Hehhehehe

sflam wrote:elhefe,

after swallowing so much poison, i'm surprised u r still around...Razz
elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:20 pm

joeling wrote:I also want in to this poison !

Lets put it in a better light ... call it sonic "enlightenment".
LOL
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Joeling, you want to be the giver or the taker ? Very Happy

MF, sonic enlightenment, I like it. Like 'phono linearizer' right ? Laughing
WongKN
WongKN

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by brabusm Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:39 pm

JediSavant wrote:Apparently more enthusiasm for LPs than for SETs Very Happy

Not true. I listen to both my CD and LP but is is always on a SET.

it's way to go.

brabusm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by brabusm Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:40 pm

WongKN wrote:
brabusm wrote:But of it is not sold yet then it may end up with me tomorrow?

Aiks, I was so blur yesterday. I didn't realize you were actually asking for contact information from me. My apologies. I will PM you the details of the turntable and arm, and also the contact number in a short while. Sorry ya !

Thanks

brabusm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:41 pm

Questions:

1. What dictates a good phono stage?

2. Does it need to be the same brand with the TT to maintain same sound signature?
elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by brabusm Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:42 pm

WongKN wrote:That's the way to go man. The Clearaudio, the ProJect, perhaps VPI, then Linn LP12. After that, enough wasting time la. Just go get the Goldmund Studio !! Laughing

Don't forget the Oracle Delphi with SME V and also a Bastin Garrard 401 with a Schroeder Arm.

brabusm
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sflam Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:56 pm

elhefe wrote:

2. Does it need to be the same brand with the TT to maintain same sound signature?

1) i feel that a good phono stage shld hv multiple equalisation curves cos many records were cut with curves other than the riaa curve. try adrian's aime phono stage. u can chk it at audio image. while u r there u can also listen to the artemis turntable with shroeder tonearm.
warning: just listen only - DON'T swallow this poison. sure die one.

2) it's not necessary to hv phono stage from same manufacturer as the tt. also no need to hv phono stage from same manufacturer of cartridge.
having said that, the dynavector phono stage is said to match the dynavector cartridges very well.

sflam
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://www.av2day.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Ah yes, Oracle Delphi. I forgot. Elhefe, Oracle Delphi also very good ! Esp with SME V arm. I know where you can get a used one !! Laughing

And the Artemis.... Very Happy
WongKN
WongKN

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:08 am

sflam wrote:
elhefe wrote:

1) i feel that a good phono stage shld hv multiple equalisation curves cos many records were cut with curves other than the riaa curve. try adrian's aime phono stage. u can chk it at audio image. while u r there u can also listen to the artemis turntable with shroeder tonearm.
warning: just listen only - DON'T swallow this poison. sure die one.

2) it's not necessary to hv phono stage from same manufacturer as the tt. also no need to hv phono stage from same manufacturer of cartridge.
having said that, the dynavector phono stage is said to match the dynavector cartridges very well.

To be really objective here, unless you are a vintage collector of old LPs or happen to inherit a stash of really old LPs from the 50s-60s era, then only would you need a multicurve Phono. Otherwise for alot of newcomers into LP in today's era, there really isn't any real need for multicurve settings.

What's more important is the flexibility of the Loading & Gain adjustments to properly match for cartridge characteristics and also your system sensitivity. This is far more important than having pre-RIAA curve settings in a phono stage.

Loading adjustability should be for both resistance and cpacitance, and a generous range of gain settings is always a welcome bonus.

IMO, the Dynavector phono (more specifically, the P-75 mk2) is a rather mediocre unit. Easily bested by the local AIME unit any time, any day.
Compared to the entry level AIME unit, the Dynavector is more susceptible to hum problems, and much less flexible when it comes to gain and loading settings.

And don't get sucked into chasing for that "original issue" pressing of
some so-and-so LP. Present-day re-issues are more often a safer bet and
one would enjoy the music better with the LP being freshly pressed and
in a brand-new condition vs. some 30 year old vinyl that looked like a
flock of chickens just walked all over it or even the more sinister type
of damage that can't be seen visually which is in-groove damage. And
this is only revealed once you play the record.
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by JediSavant Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:08 am

Musical Fidelity has a good looking and adjustable curve phono stage....
JediSavant
JediSavant
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:30 am

but is it "good sounding" which is more important...
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:57 am

You read my mind. The M1 ViNYL phono stage is tempting but not knowing its performance will make it difficult for me to purchase.

JediSavant wrote:Musical Fidelity has a good looking and adjustable curve phono stage....
elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:58 am

More questions:

1. For brand new TT, what is usually offered as a warranty? As in what is covered? I see a lot of fiddly parts, so I am concerned of the warranty. Does it cover tonearm, cartridge, PSU, motor, belt?
elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:23 am

The important features that I look for in a phono stage are the gain and loading adjustment. On top of that, the bigger the available range of adjustment the better. Very Happy After experiencing a poisonous phono amp borrowed from my friend, I conclude that my current phono lacks the gain and dynamics which is, sad to say, unable to fully enleash the capability of the turntable.

I do not have the budget to get one yet but at least, I know which to consider when money is enough. The joy of testing poisons!! lol!
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bassraptor Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:39 am

car o scope wrote:The important features that I look for in a phono stage are the gain and loading adjustment. On top of that, the bigger the available range of adjustment the better. Very Happy After experiencing a poisonous phono amp borrowed from my friend, I conclude that my current phono lacks the gain and dynamics which is, sad to say, unable to fully enleash the capability of the turntable.

I do not have the budget to get one yet but at least, I know which to consider when money is enough. The joy of testing poisons!! lol!

Nothing less than a phono linearizer....can make an el cheapo TT sound like a Rolls Royce ... Twisted Evil

bassraptor
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1238
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

http://www.audiofi.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ryder Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:23 am

elhefe wrote:You read my mind. The M1 ViNYL phono stage is tempting but not knowing its performance will make it difficult for me to purchase.

More questions:

1. For brand new TT, what is usually offered as a
warranty? As in what is covered? I see a lot of fiddly parts, so I am
concerned of the warranty. Does it cover tonearm, cartridge, PSU, motor,
belt?

There are many things involved in setting up a TT which just make things complicated, since auditions are difficult as most components may not be readily available as dealers will only use what they have in store. Apart from TT and phono stage, there are also a myriad of cartridges to consider. Most of the time folks will just go by recommendations on the forum or sales pitch by dealers. There is no bad choice as settling down with a mediocre component will also produce good music. :-) You won't know it once you try the better stuff.

Many good phono stage recommendations above from sflam and Mugenfoo. Don't disregard our local phono stage built by Audio Image which can perform better than most costlier branded stuff out there.

The issue of warranty on parts is pretty standard I presume in that warranty is covered for mechanical failures. There are definitely a lot of fiddly parts on a TT, so make sure you handle it properly especially the tone arm. Mishandling of the tonearm ie. a slight knock on the cartridge may break the fragile stylus on the cartridge. And that is human failure not covered by warranty. :-)

ryder
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 748
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by car o scope Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:35 am

bassraptor wrote:
Nothing less than a phono linearizer....can make an el cheapo TT sound like a Rolls Royce ... Twisted Evil

Fuh yoh!! The price is also like Rolls-Royce in hi-fi already. geek But then, I prefer a Lamborghini more than a Roller. Step on the gas hard and it is hard to maintain a straight or linear line.lol!
car o scope
car o scope
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Number of posts : 1081
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:37 am

The FM phono is very good indeed and I have the fortune of listening to an earlier model early this year (or was it last year.... I forgot). For those with deep-deep pockets and wallets that weighs a ton, this is a good choice to also consider as well.

For elhefe, since there are already people interested in the Goldmund Studio, perhaps he should look at the Oracle Delphi instead. So...

stop wasting time lar, just get the Oracle Delphi + SME !! Laughing
WongKN
WongKN

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by mugenfoo Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:39 am

WongKN must be making some commission for always pushing for Oracle.

He will be making an announcement soon that he is the MY appointed rep for Oracle products in the coming weeks.
mugenfoo
mugenfoo
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:43 am

WongKN = Oracle = character from The Matrix

Turntable Options - looking for an antidote - Page 2 Whatsa11
elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by WongKN Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:49 am

I am already known as the Oracle from the Temple of VTEC what. Of all people, the two of you should know already right ? Laughing

Oracle not expensive enough la. I prefer to go for FM. Laughing

Aiya, stop wasting time la, just buy the Oracle Delphi + SME la !!!!!
WongKN
WongKN

Character sheet
Source(s):
Amplification:
Speakers:

Back to top Go down

Post by elhefe Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:57 am

Good times good times:

http://asia.vtec.net/Reviews/20CivicRev/index3.html

WongKN wrote:I am already known as the Oracle from the Temple of VTEC what. Of all people, the two of you should know already right ? Laughing

Oracle not expensive enough la. I prefer to go for FM. Laughing

Aiya, stop wasting time la, just buy the Oracle Delphi + SME la !!!!!

Turntable Options - looking for an antidote - Page 2 Whatsa11
elhefe
elhefe

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next